User comments on ISPs
  >> Virgin Media (Cable)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ZenUserJP
(committed) Fri 09-Oct-15 21:47:53
Print Post

Getting Desperate?

[link to this post]

They have sent me an offer in the post to return to you. Everything with a 71% discount off for 9 months on a 9 month contract.

if it was just broadband I might re consider but nothing will ever beat Sky in my view.

Also it's a new offer as it states vivid 200 as the broadband package.

71% off and more junk mail? No wonder the prices are going up.. again.
Standard User Ignitionnet
(knowledge is power) Fri 09-Oct-15 23:14:27
Print Post

Re: Getting Desperate?

[re: ZenUserJP] [link to this post]

They seem to have forgotten that you have 50Mb free for 3 years with your house purchase.

http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/virgin_cable/t/4437...
Standard User ZenUserJP
(committed) Sat 10-Oct-15 00:24:55
Print Post

[re: Ignitionnet] [link to this post]

No I don't think they have - I left them when I got the house move because the service I have is supplied by Bovis homes so will be in their name I assume.

So they are just asking me back.. It's a shame a man like you who comes across as intelligent can't do any better than petty snipes. Such a pity as I used to read your posts and appreciate what you put. But now I can only laugh at your bitterness.

Grow up man.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User clivers
(newbie) Sat 10-Oct-15 10:19:33
Print Post

In reply to a post by Ignitionnet:
They seem to have forgotten that you have 50Mb free for 3 years with your house purchase.

cough
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 10-Oct-15 12:42:52
Print Post

Would an appeal for calm and an end to mudslinging be appropriate at this point - or are people wanting to carry on in a tone that only has one end?

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User ZenUserJP
(committed) Sat 10-Oct-15 19:13:08
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by MrSaffron:
Would an appeal for calm and an end to mudslinging be appropriate at this point - or are people wanting to carry on in a tone that only has one end?

Not me slinging the mud. Have a chat with the person who is thank you very much
Standard User ZenUserJP
(committed) Sat 10-Oct-15 19:16:17
Print Post

In reply to a post by Ignitionnet:

After giving me screenshot to IPSr they might also forget the FTTPoD I am calling up about on Monday morning.

Why is it you say that you have to often test high bandwidth stuff and yet I have more spare juice than you could ever imagine? You sound rather poor if truth be told and I feel sorry for you I really do. But your green eyes posts do make me laugh. smile
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sat 10-Oct-15 19:22:21
Print Post

To avoid absolute doubt the appeal for calm applied to multiple posters, but as one poster has now decided to make another post subsequent to the previous warning then action is taken.

Thread closed and hopefully this is the end of the matter

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
  Print Thread

Jump to