Technical Discussion
  >> Voice over IP (VoIP) Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User ferretuk
(member) Mon 20-Nov-17 11:40:19
Print Post

Re: Migrating home phone to VOIP

[re: AndyHCZ] [link to this post]

Worth double checking your usage to see if you actually need a call package of course...

AAISP Home::1 Terabyte | IPv4 BQM | IPv6 BQM
Standard User CJT
(experienced) Mon 20-Nov-17 12:16:05
Print Post

[re: ferretuk] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by ferretuk:
Worth double checking your usage to see if you actually need a call package of course...

One of the reasons I am also interested in this..

I could kill (cancel) the £8 call plan I have now, plus the £1 charges for CLI and VoiceMail and use my existing VOIP number for inbound and maybe FreeVoIP or VoIPCheap for outbound

smile

CJT.

On NOW TV Broadband up to 38 Mbps
Standard User Rastus
(experienced) Mon 20-Nov-17 18:09:46
Print Post

[re: CJT] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by CJT:
Morning,

I have a few questions:

Do they charge in GBP or Eurocents? Are the topups/credit paid in GBP or Euro's?
Freevoipdeal charge in Eurocents. Topup/credit is charged/shown in Euros.

Do they give you an outgoing number? Or can you put a number into their control panel for CLI purposes?
No they don't give you a(n outgoing) number. yes, you can use any number you own (i.e. can verify as yours - simple verification process by their system calling you back immediately with a 4-digit code).

Thanks in advance.

120 'Freedays' = 300 minutes of 'free' calls (to the numbers marked 'Free' in this list) per rolling 7 days. Calls over those limits are charged from your credit at the rates shown under the 'Out of minutes?' tab. You can choose which currency to display in the rates tables.

You get a further 120 'freedays' each time you top-up, so it will probably make sense to top-up by the minimum 10Euros. There is a small 'admin' fee when you top-up which varies according to the payment method.

HTH

FTTP 80/20 Mbps

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to