General Discussion
  >> Which ISP? (Residential)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User jonbey
(newbie) Thu 10-May-12 21:08:01
Print Post

TitanADSL?

[link to this post]

Hi

I have actually signed up and paid already. I read some excellent reviews for Titan on some sites. Then today while waiting for activation I read some not so good reviews. Some threads here mention that they may even have gone dormant (whatever that means).

So, does anyone know the latest? Are there still lots of happy customers?

I did not realised that the service actually comes from a company call Entanet. That is the one I paid. Not really sure what this all means tbh. I am signed up with TitanADSL and have logon etc but then go to Entanet for all the billing. Are Titan just a go-between? Or are they more?
Standard User keymaster
(member) Thu 10-May-12 21:27:26
Print Post

Re: TitanADSL?

[re: jonbey] [link to this post]

Hi
they are a "reseller" of Enta and other providers, as are many other decent resellers. Titan are ok and ABS is nice guy, they just seem to have frequent communication issues, which I hope have been resolved now.
Key

My Broadband Speed Test
Standard User jonbey
(newbie) Thu 10-May-12 21:34:34
Print Post

[re: keymaster] [link to this post]

Good to hear. Not spoken with Abs yet, so far just spoken with the sales@ team. They all reply quickly though.

I guess there are always bad reviews out there mixed with the good.

Just hoping my connection is up soon! Working on Orange mobile at the moment and eating into my allowance fast. Amazing how many Mb Internet uses these days.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Apprentice
(knowledge is power) Thu 10-May-12 22:26:29
Print Post

[re: jonbey] [link to this post]

The Resellers and Other Providers forum is also worth having a look at/using if you have queries in the future.

e.g. http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/otherisp/t/4101722-...

Alastair

omadasafisho
  Print Thread

Jump to