General Discussion
  >> Which ISP? (Residential)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User bigell1993
(newbie) Sun 09-Sep-12 20:37:49
Print Post

Re: Want to Leave ADSL24

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

The product itself wasn't bad, merely there Support Teams who manged to miss a simple problem despite "looking into it" for over four months. I don't like paying for a service where they constantly push the problem over to someone else. Was a very happy customer of over 2 years up to that point.
Standard User spongebobhims
(regular) Sun 09-Sep-12 21:02:39
Print Post

[re: bigell1993] [link to this post]

Freeola are very good as ISP & Support is brilliant. I have been with them several months and have been very happy with the service, i have a terrible BT Line and due to there silly overactive DLM which keeps dropped my noise margin to a unsustainable rate means i will be moving back Vivaciti on LLU were the profile can be fixed to 6DB and not change as and when the DLM likes.

having had experience with both Freeola & Vivaciti both are very good but the attraction to me was the off-peak times Freeola offered.

Standard User flippery
(member) Mon 10-Sep-12 20:47:56
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by professor973:
In reply to a post by bigell1993:
Freenola looks good! Anyone with them had any bad experiences?

Also im transferring from another provider do I still have to pay the activation fee?

No activation fee when you transfer in. Also no contract tie-in. There are not many user reviews for Freeola on the web, as users usually post when they are unhappy. 99% of user reviews I have found show very happy customers.
A few here. http://www.broadbandgenie.co.uk/broadband/review/fre...

I had bad experience with freeola support, which was only resolved, with a move to a new provider Eclipse. On the plus side MAC was available in 24 hours and the transfer easy, so worth a try.
3 in 2 years not large endorsement,
As said people only post problems

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to