General Discussion
  >> Which ISP? (Residential)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User rehab
(regular) Fri 15-Mar-13 12:45:53
Print Post

Talk Talk LLU or wait for WBC at the end of June

[link to this post]

I just found out that Talk Talk have a LLU on my exchange but I've also learned that BT will be enabling 21cn WBC at the end of June. At the moment I'm with Freeola on the Family package (£19.99pm) for that I get unlimited between the hours of 7pm-7am and a allowance of 40GB otherwise and a static IP address (handy)
So I guess my question is do I move to Talk Talk to save money while still having unlimited data or do I wait until June to see what happens?
A side question while I'm about it. Should I use Talk Talk business to give me that static IP as a residential user. Although looking at it now Talk Talk business is a 2 year contract...yikes!
Standard User baby_frogmella
(experienced) Fri 15-Mar-13 15:43:09
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk LLU or wait for WBC at the end of June

[re: rehab] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by rehab:
A side question while I'm about it. Should I use Talk Talk business to give me that static IP as a residential user. Although looking at it now Talk Talk business is a 2 year contract...yikes!

Not only will you get a static ip address with TT's business service, you also get higher network priority and better phone support than the residential offering. So unless you are planning to move in less than 24 months, i'd seriously consider moving to the business arm. One of my neighbour's is with TT business and is very happy with the service.

TalkTalk Plus LLU ADSL2+ 18383/1020 kbps
Pioneer Kuro 428XD ISF'd
iPhone 4S 16gb
ThinkPad X220
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Fri 15-Mar-13 19:26:38
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk LLU or wait for WBC at the end of June

[re: rehab] [link to this post]

You dont only have the option of Talk Talk direct, you can get their service through their wholesale, we have several packages provided over Talk Talk business wholesale and all our services have a static IP address.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to