General Discussion
  >> Which ISP? (Residential)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User knellerhall
(learned) Mon 01-Apr-13 16:07:21
Print Post

Plusnet - installation procedure reliable?

[link to this post]

Have just cancelled my order for BT Infinity so looking for another fibre ISP.

BT completely messed up the order. There is no technical issue (they tell me) that they couldn't install it but have said there was an issue in placing the order with their suppliers (BT Openreach?) - 3 times! I already had a call package with them and they have even managed to mess this up as well.

So if I order fibre from another ISP, and I am leaning towards Plusnet, will I have a similar problem as I understand it is installed by the same people - ie BT Openreach.
Standard User vivaciti
(knowledge is power) Tue 02-Apr-13 09:19:31
Print Post

Re: Plusnet - installation procedure reliable?

[re: knellerhall] [link to this post]

The main difference when something like this happens is with the larger providers most are just call centre staff and dont have the first clue about how it all works when it goes wrong, so chances are you will just have the same issues.

www.vivaciti.net
Vivaciti Broadband
0800 0911797

Forum
Facebook
ISP Representative orbrey
(isp) Wed 03-Apr-13 08:47:26
Print Post

Re: Plusnet - installation procedure reliable?

[re: knellerhall] [link to this post]

Hi there,

If you ordered from us it would indeed be installed by Openreach engineers, I can't promise that it'll be trouble free but we'll certainly do our best. You can always prod us on here or our community forums to chase things for you if something does go awry, not sure if that helps at all? Hope so.

Regards,

Matthew Taylor
Plusnet Customer Support
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to