- Router usually says connection is around 24/1.4mb (why does everywhere advertise 16mb? Even BE now say that)
- Unfortunately, I have the one exchange in my major city which is not even scheduled for fibre and one of few areas without Virgin.
- download limits have to be quite high due to the gaming and flatmates on iPlayer/iTunes etc (no torrenting though). I'm always befuddled at how much we seem to be getting through, the router keeps losing count due to resetting but I guess 100gb per month.
- Cost isn't a major consideration as long as it isn't silly.
- low minimum contract terms strongly preferred.
Using 24/1.5mb ADSL from Be*.