In common (cons):
- Subpar customer service either due to lack of technical knowhow and following scripts or long waiting times
- No support for IPv6
- House move requires either ending the contract (termination fees) or agreeing on a new contract
- 18 month contract
- Currently suffering with some network issues
- IPv6 trials have been held but no certainty on implementation
- Static IP possible
- Network appears solid
- Includes SIM with 500mb data, unlimited texts and 200minutes
- Static IP not possible
Will Plusnet solve their network issues? Am I going to have problems trying to migrate to TalkTalk or away from them in the future? Any advice is appreciated!
If you would like to comment on, or recommend another ISP please could you do so in the other topic.