General Discussion
  >> Which ISP? (Business)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User DoktorEddie
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 21-Oct-14 15:39:20
Print Post

Virgin Business - Coverage/Postcode Checker?

[link to this post]

Does anyone know if Virgin have a postcode checker for their business services?
Or is it just anywhere that can get residential services?

I'm looking on http://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/ but either i've overlooked it or it's not there. I'd rather not go through their sales team, this is something I might need to look up for various business customers over several regions not a one off.

---
Ed
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Tue 21-Oct-14 22:22:23
Print Post

Re: Virgin Business - Coverage/Postcode Checker?

[re: DoktorEddie] [link to this post]

Two types of business service

The delivered over the DOCSIS network, so only available where the cable network exists and then the Ethernet/Fibre services at a higher price point that will be available anywhere so long as your wallet is deep enough.

Site will be designed to get you to call them or deal with a third party who will liase with Virgin Media for you.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User DoktorEddie
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 22-Oct-14 09:18:48
Print Post

Re: Virgin Business - Coverage/Postcode Checker?

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Site will be designed to get you to call them or deal with a third party who will liase with Virgin Media for you.

As are pretty much all business broadband websites. Sometimes I just need to get some quick quotes/ball-park figures and I don't really want to be calling around everywhere.

---
Ed

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to