General Discussion
  >> Which ISP? (Business)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User baby_frogmella
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 21-Mar-16 14:07:15
Print Post

Re: Talk Talk Business Fibre?

[re: Spud2003] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Spud2003:
Yes, I'm aware that there'll be standard terms and conditions, I specifically wanted to know how he was dealt with in a situation where the service was less than satisfactory so early on in the contract.

I believe TTB let Ansam leave his contract penalty free as they acknowledged there was congestion which they couldn't fix at the time. He migrated to BT Business in Jan/Feb but it seems he has left BTB and joined Sky broadband Pro... (unless his Sky FTTC line is a different line)
http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/fibre/t/4456629-re-...
http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/fibre/t/4456714-re-...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
TalkTalk Business Fibre 80000/19999 kbps
Powered by Huawei HG612 & Linksys EA8500
My Broadband Quality Monitor

Edited by baby_frogmella (Mon 21-Mar-16 14:08:36)

Standard User 23Prince
(member) Wed 26-Oct-16 11:11:04
Print Post

[re: baby_frogmella] [link to this post]

I see they have also dumped the 1/2 price for the first 12 months offer after the latest price announcement and it's now £46.95+ VAT a month.

Still worth it?
Standard User baby_frogmella
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 26-Oct-16 11:54:04
Print Post

[re: 23Prince] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by 23Prince:
I see they have also dumped the 1/2 price for the first 12 months offer after the latest price announcement and it's now £46.95+ VAT a month.

Still worth it?

Yep I've noticed they're no longer offering any discounts on their bb products, however any discounts applied when you signed up will be honoured by them - my half price BB runs until Feb 2017. Even at full price & with all the features you get on their 'Complete' package, they are still cheaper than the likes of BT Business & Plusnet Business. Having said all that, I think its only a matter of time before they start offering discounts again wink

TalkTalk Business 80/20
Asus RT-AC5300 with 380.59_HGG-FINAL
My Broadband Quality Monitor

Edited by baby_frogmella (Wed 26-Oct-16 11:55:42)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User 23Prince
(member) Wed 26-Oct-16 13:10:20
Print Post

[re: baby_frogmella] [link to this post]

Yes - well there goes the recommendation I did - I know they won't pay that.

PN Business are a feq quid cheaper but they only do 500mins of calls a month. I notice with TTB the calls are 180mins a time unlimited.

So still good.

However Plusnet also gives you enhanced care within their price which I would probably take if I was ordering from them
Standard User edwin11
(newbie) Tue 01-Nov-16 16:49:39
Print Post

I use TTB through Toople and it is the best Speeds and contention i have ever had.Think it is also a bit cheaper too.Before anyone asks no i am only a customer and find there service great.
Standard User 23Prince
(committed) Tue 01-Nov-16 18:19:34
Print Post

In reply to a post by Spud2003:
Yes, I'm aware that there'll be standard terms and conditions, I specifically wanted to know how he was dealt with in a situation where the service was less than satisfactory so early on in the contract.

Never heard of them but they seem decent enough so will consider them for the future - thanks for bringing them to my attention.

Price are good too. £37 a month all in
Standard User jaydub
(experienced) Thu 03-Nov-16 20:08:33
Print Post

Still worth it?

Discounts are back, although not as good as the old half price for 12 months offer. Better than a kick in the teeth though. wink
Standard User 23Prince
(committed) Sat 05-Nov-16 21:23:17
Print Post

[re: jaydub] [link to this post]

Nice - and I agree smile

24 month discount is better than 12 also smile

Edited by 23Prince (Sat 05-Nov-16 21:27:19)

Standard User jaydub
(experienced) Sun 06-Nov-16 00:43:14
Print Post

Nice - and I agree smile

I'd assumed it was for the first 12 months, but there is no longer anything saying it is, so you may be right.

The small print doesn't help very much as it is out of date:

Monthly Broadband subscription discount applied to the first 12 bills (plus £16.95 monthly line rental), then standard prices will apply. £7.99 router P&P. If the contract is terminated within the minimum term charges may apply. All prices are exclusive of VAT. Offer is subject to removal or change at any time.

Half price monthly subscription discount of TalkTalk Business Complete Fibre package applied to the first 12 bills on a 24 month contract (plus £15.50 monthly line rental); full standard price after 12 month promotional period.

Half price monthly subscription discount of TalkTalk Business Simply Fibre package applied to the first 12 bills on a 24 month contract (plus £15.50 monthly line rental); full standard price after 12 month promotional period.

If the discount is for 24 months, that makes it a better deal than the half price for 12 months offer, at least for the fibre packages.
Standard User 23Prince
(committed) Mon 07-Nov-16 20:07:39
Print Post

[re: jaydub] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by jaydub:
Nice - and I agree smile

I'd assumed it was for the first 12 months, but there is no longer anything saying it is, so you may be right.

The small print doesn't help very much as it is out of date:

Monthly Broadband subscription discount applied to the first 12 bills (plus £16.95 monthly line rental), then standard prices will apply. £7.99 router P&P. If the contract is terminated within the minimum term charges may apply. All prices are exclusive of VAT. Offer is subject to removal or change at any time.

Half price monthly subscription discount of TalkTalk Business Complete Fibre package applied to the first 12 bills on a 24 month contract (plus £15.50 monthly line rental); full standard price after 12 month promotional period.

Half price monthly subscription discount of TalkTalk Business Simply Fibre package applied to the first 12 bills on a 24 month contract (plus £15.50 monthly line rental); full standard price after 12 month promotional period.

If the discount is for 24 months, that makes it a better deal than the half price for 12 months offer, at least for the fibre packages.

Well this is what I get..

https://s14.postimg.org/y0a9oy86p/image.jpg
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | 3 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to