1. Open the Command Prompt window, Start button > Accessories > right click Command Prompt, or Start button > in the search box area type cmd and press Enter.
2. When Command Prompt window opens, right-click on the Command Prompt title bar at the top of the window and choose “Properties” from the drop down menu.
3. Click on the “Options” tab if it is not already open, click in the box next to “Quick Edit Mode Options” section to enable it and click OK.
4. Now, you just need to select text by moving the cursor over it, as usual.
5. The only difference now from the normal copy and paste is you have to press the “ENTER” key to copy the selected text to the Clipboard!
6. Open or navigate to where you want to paste the selected text, for example Note Pad, Word etc. right-click and paste it.
Done, you can now select text, press enter and paste it whenever you need to!
Hope this helps.
Edited by scopio (Sat 28-Jul-12 16:12:31)