Technical Discussion
  >> Windows Issues

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Fri 18-Sep-15 14:55:34
Print Post

Thunderbird help please

[link to this post]

On one of my accounts it was fine earlier today. However now the Subject list pane in all the folders of the account is full of diagonal pink stripes and the message content pane is blank. The header pane isn't there, presumably because I haven't clicked on a Subject.

On the other several accounts all looks fine except the Subject pane opens blank and a pale yellow background then over a second or so feeds in the Subject lines. Working fine after that.

A close and reopen of TB didn't solve it, nor did a warm reboot of the laptop.

I remembered something about a repair option in the menus but at the moment I haven't found it. What I have found in the Error Console is
Timestamp: 18/09/2015 14:34:57
Error: path is null
Source File: resource://gre/modules/osfile/ospath_win.jsm
Line: 220
I have checked out the host server using Webmail and everything including this mornings receipts is still there.

Anybody got any instant solution please, before I start on a few hours of searching for it?

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 59999/14372kbps @ 600m. - BQM
  Print Thread

Jump to