User comments on ISPs
  >> Wireless Broadband ISPs (not wireless ADSL routers)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User steveali
(newbie) Wed 18-Jan-17 16:25:33
Print Post

Re: New long-distance wireless broadband in Essex? *DELETED*

[re: JNeuhoff] [link to this post]

Post deleted by MrSaffron
Standard User steveali
(newbie) Wed 18-Jan-17 16:40:26
Print Post

[re: stewyl] [link to this post]

Post deleted by MrSaffron
Standard User JHo1
(member) Wed 18-Jan-17 16:49:27
Print Post

Re: New long-distance wireless broadband in Essex?

[re: steveali] [link to this post]

Is today Vampire Thread Day? Another one rises from the grave.

John

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User ian72
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 18-Jan-17 16:53:58
Print Post

Re: New long-distance wireless broadband in Essex?

[re: JHo1] [link to this post]

I will happily apologise if I am wrong but I have already raised that I think this is spam posting - I would be shocked if the poster is not someway involved with Essex WiFi (or APC Solutions UK Ltd who are the actual registered company). Necro of a very old thread and making 3 posts all of which have URL links to the website (and one of which suggests they already have the WiFi because of how good it is but then another which asks if they are any good). All looks very spammy to me.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 18-Jan-17 17:07:52
Print Post

Deleted as too spammy

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Wed 18-Jan-17 17:08:50
Print Post

A genuine user finding a 7 year old past is a surprise, but when someone throws the same link three times onto the bbs in quick succession spam warnings sound

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User wirefree
(newbie) Mon 27-Feb-17 14:25:17
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Hi All

I found this thread on a google search while checking the effectiveness of our current rankings.

I am happy to confirm Essex WiFi is part of APC Solutions UK Ltd and we are genuine! Indeed we have been trading since 1996. Essex WiFi was established as an alternative wireless broadband provider in Essex for homes and businesses in addition to all the other work we do nationwide as APC.

No plugs on this post, just establishing the facts. I have no idea what has been posted as its deleted but happy to confirm its nothing to do with us.

Thanks

Chris
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Tue 28-Feb-17 12:10:05
Print Post

[re: wirefree] [link to this post]

There was no doubt that the wireless service was genuine, reason post was deleted was

a) Three links of the same in a short period of time
b) No actual involvement in posting debates
c) Resurrecting an old post (a 7 year old one at that) is the pattern followed by spammers

Happy if an ISP wants to confirm their IP blocks to see if it was a customer, and also if they have ever employed SEO consultant have they confirmed that they do not enter into this sorts of promotionally activity. The later is mentioned as we see lots of marketing for precisely this

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to