User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User techguy
(member) Tue 15-Feb-11 19:43:26
Print Post

Any further unbundling plans?

[link to this post]

I am a very satisified customer but was wondering whether there are any plans to unbundle further exchanges down south as you've done in Manchester as it would be really good to be 'on-net' and for Zen to control everything up to the copper loop.

Virgin (ADSL) => Namesco => Newnet => O2 => Plusnet => Zen => Newnet => Zen Lite 8000 (I'd like to get in on the FTTP trial)
Note: I don't lay turf for anyone. astro or otherwise, all views and opinions expressed are my own based on experience.
Standard User techguy
(member) Mon 21-Feb-11 23:46:18
Print Post

Re: Any further unbundling plans?

[re: techguy] [link to this post]

I suspect not then?

Virgin (ADSL) => Namesco => Newnet => O2 => Plusnet => Zen => Newnet => Zen Lite 8000 (I'd like to get in on the FTTP trial)
Note: I don't lay turf for anyone. astro or otherwise, all views and opinions expressed are my own based on experience.
ISP Representative Azzaka
(isp) Tue 22-Feb-11 16:07:20
Print Post

Sorry techguy,

I would have though someone from Product Managing would have placed a reply. I'll chase this up today for you.

Leo Goile
---
ZeN Internet
Technical Support
ZeN are recruiting! Click here to view the opportunities available.

I Sync', I Auth', therefore I am.
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User techguy
(member) Tue 22-Feb-11 19:59:54
Print Post

[re: Azzaka] [link to this post]

Cheers, was interested in FTTP which is rolling out round me but I think its going to be a bit too rich for my budget so sticking with ADSL and I think Zen would do a far better job than BT.

Virgin (ADSL) => Namesco => Newnet => O2 => Plusnet => Zen => Newnet => Zen Lite 8000
Standard User techguy
(member) Sat 05-Mar-11 23:53:20
Print Post

Just to keep this thread up to date I've not heard anything further.

Virgin (ADSL) => Namesco => Newnet => O2 => Plusnet => Zen => Newnet => Zen Lite 8000
  Print Thread

Jump to