User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Gypsydog
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 05-Oct-11 17:15:43
Print Post

Praise for technical support

[link to this post]

I recently had a minor 'glitch' with my connection. My normally excellent line - usual synch 8128 snr 12 attn 8 - dropped for some reason to 7328 snr 15 attn 8.

I know that there are many people who would die for a 7328 synch rate, and it didn't particularly bother me but after a week of no drops, it remained the same.

I emailed tech support querying whether I had a 'stuck' bRAS profile. They asked me to run a few tests and then contacted BT for them to give it a 'nudge'. 24 hrs later back to normal.

That was 5 days ago and synch remains at 8128 with no drops.

Earlier this afternoon I had a phone call from Gary asking if I was happy for them to close the 'fault'.

Now that is what I call customer service. I doubt that there are many ISP's out there who would go to the lengths of making a call to a customer to check that they were happy with the fault resolution.

This is the first time in 5 years as a customer that I've had to contact technical services over a 'fault', and I am really impressed and praise is fully warranted.

DrayTek Vigor 2710n

ZeN Active 8000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every man should have at least two computers; one to use and one to tinker with.
  Print Thread

Jump to