User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User paulcdb
(learned) Mon 28-Nov-11 19:23:13
Print Post

21CN regrade order fulfiled but no change?

[link to this post]

Hi,

Can anyone confirm if there's a delay in when a regrade is fulfilled and when the change is made?

I placed an order about 1pm friday for a regrade to 21CN and received an email about 4am the following morning (26th) saying that the regrade would take place on the 25th between 8am and midnight.. however as the 25th has already passed i thought it might just be a glitch.

However a couple of hours later i got another email saying the order was fulfilled and so tried rebooting the router, as well as leaving it off for a few minutes but no luck so tried changing the modulation from multimode to G.992.5 but won't connect at all then.

So just wondering if there's a delay from when the orders fulfilled to when the line is actually upgraded?

My Broadband Speed Test
ISP Representative SkyFire
(isp) Tue 29-Nov-11 09:26:56
Print Post

Re: 21CN regrade order fulfiled but no change?

[re: paulcdb] [link to this post]

Hi,

21CN is the platform and does not mean a move to ADSL2+.

Were you already on 21CN and requested a regrade from your previous service (probably including 'Zen 8000') to an ADSL2+ service?

If so, the regrade to ADSL2+ is an automated change so there shouldn't be a delay after the order fulfils, so you may have another issue.

Kind regards,
Phil.

--
Phil Long
ZeN Performance and Process Improvement Manager
15.4" MacBook Pro with Thunderbolt- raaa!

Please note, I will not respond to unsolicited private messages.
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User paulcdb
(learned) Tue 29-Nov-11 11:54:40
Print Post

[re: SkyFire] [link to this post]

hmm, well this morning its finally switched to adsl2 and just tried a speed test and its much, much faster lol

maybe the guy doing the switch decided to get drunk and feel asleep before he got a chance to flick the switch tongue

Just glad to be getting a better speed again as it had dropped after BT did some work on the pole down the road!

Thanks for replying though smile

My Broadband Speed Test

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User aquilla
(knowledge is power) Wed 30-Nov-11 12:51:33
Print Post

[re: paulcdb] [link to this post]

That's a pretty impressive speed increase you got there Paul. smile

What are your line stats?

Regards,

Stuart

Current ISP: Xilo LLU (via Cable & Wireless)
Previous ISP: Zen (for 9 years).
  Print Thread

Jump to