User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Banger
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 30-Nov-11 13:53:31
Print Post

Credit note.

[link to this post]

Today I got a credit not from Zen for my cancelled service. How do I convert the credit note to a refund? Do I need to contact Zen or is it automatic?

Tim
www.vivaciti.net & freenetname
recapped ST546v6 on 24 Meg Variety LLU
ISP Representative ajays
(isp) Wed 30-Nov-11 14:08:00
Print Post

Re: Credit note.

[re: Banger] [link to this post]

Just drop our biling team an email or give them a call (contact details should be on the credit note) and they will be more than happy to issue you a refund.

-------------------------------------------------------
Andrew
ZeN Internet Partner Programme
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User Banger
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Wed 30-Nov-11 14:14:45
Print Post

[re: ajays] [link to this post]

Thanks.

Tim
www.vivaciti.net & freenetname
recapped ST546v6 on 24 Meg Variety LLU

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User TalkTalk1969
(learned) Wed 30-Nov-11 16:48:57
Print Post

I sent an email last week to your customer services who have still not replied, i will try again, hopefully its a glitch at your end.
ISP Representative ajays
(isp) Wed 30-Nov-11 16:51:37
Print Post

[re: TalkTalk1969] [link to this post]

Hi TalkTalk1969

What address did you send your email to?

If you can PM me details - your email address, Zen username etc - I'll look into what happened to the email.

Andrew
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
(learned) Wed 30-Nov-11 16:55:34
Print Post

I sent it through the customer portal, i have just this moment sent another email via my normal website email address so hopefully that one gets through.

Might just be an issue with the portal or perhaps i never gave enough information out, i have supplied the ref number with the email and my name and address.

Edited by TalkTalk1969 (Wed 30-Nov-11 16:55:58)

ISP Representative ajays
(isp) Wed 30-Nov-11 17:02:48
Print Post

[re: TalkTalk1969] [link to this post]

I was not aware that we had an enquiry form within the Customer Portal - can you describe how you navigated to this form?

I am not an expert on our Customer Portal but I can access emails sent to our customer facing teams and I'm more than happy to track down your original communication and ensure it gets to the relevant team ASAP.

Andrew
(learned) Wed 30-Nov-11 17:49:13
Print Post

Having just checked your site again i think its a online contact form which goes to your technical team, probably why no reply was given back to me since i didn't need tech support.

I guess its a mistake on my part but i have re-sent via traditional email to customer services.

Is it normal for the zen portal to remain open to me when switching providers. ?
  Print Thread

Jump to