User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Pipexer
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 15-Nov-12 20:18:53
Print Post

Fed up with 8Mbps

[link to this post]

I am currently a happy customer with the problem that my exchange is still only on MaxDSL and the max I can receive is 8Mbps.

TalkTalk have presence there however and can offer me 24Mbps for a fraction of the price.

I think it is appalling how BT can get away with setting a date for the 21CN upgrade (initially 2006), push it back year after year, and then in 2009 just remove any planned upgrade at all.

Is there any way for you guys to find out when my exchange is likely to be upgraded? I know it is not Zen's fault at all but ultimately you may lose me as a customer due to BTs incompetence and lack of transparency! Samknows shows nothing.

If you can't then I am unfortunately going to be forced to look at the packages TalkTalk offer, as 8Mbps is not cutting the mustard anymore.

Call this post an outburst of 4 years of patiently waiting tongue

Zen 8000 Pro

Edited by Pipexer (Thu 15-Nov-12 23:52:15)

ISP Representative Azzaka
(isp) Fri 16-Nov-12 10:13:22
Print Post

Re: Fed up with 8Mbps

[re: Pipexer] [link to this post]

Morning,

I'll chase this and see what I can find out for you.

All the Best,

Leo Goile
---
ZeN Internet
Technical Support
ZeN are recruiting! Click here to view the opportunities available.

I Sync', I Auth', therefore I am.
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User Adrian
(experienced) Fri 16-Nov-12 12:18:48
Print Post

Re: Fed up with 8Mbps

[re: Pipexer] [link to this post]

Although Talktalk have unbundled your exchange there are other providers who use the TT network who are MUCH better that TT - can anyone be worse?

I moved to Vivaciti and have been very pleased with their Surfwise Variety package. They are a reseller so some of their offerings won't be available to you as they use people like Enta and C&W. Surfwise uses o-bit which all ties in somehow with TT.

Adrian

**"Consturbata sunt visera mea"**

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to