User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User IamQ
(experienced) Mon 24-Jun-13 18:01:11
Print Post

So Zen... A forever on-going fault.

[link to this post]

So people of Zen who wants to take a look at my long on-going fault before I chop the cables, stop paying you and remove all my account to either BT directly or an LLU provider.

Feel free to PM me for the ticket number...

So far 3 BT visits, threats of charges, false/incorrect information on BT engineer reports, a line which is still as much use as non tensioned length of string with a broken cup at one end and a child chewing the other.

Spoke to TS this evening and I'm unwilling to go through the hoops of diagnostics for the hundredth time and they say there unable to re-open the ticket without an email from me. But given the cct is down and thus my blackberry server I don't have any access to email!

I told TS I will call back tomorrow - and I will but intend on escalating this to a manager now.

Edited by IamQ (Mon 24-Jun-13 18:02:12)

ISP Representative mickbzen
(isp) Tue 25-Jun-13 12:12:51
Print Post

Re: So Zen... A forever on-going fault.

[re: IamQ] [link to this post]

Hi

Can you please provide me with your account details and ill arrange for a manager to call you.

Kind Regards

Mick Bolton

ZeN Internet Customer Services
ZeN are recruiting!
Click here to view the opportunities available.
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User IamQ
(experienced) Tue 25-Jun-13 18:07:21
Print Post

Re: So Zen... A forever on-going fault.

[re: mickbzen] [link to this post]

Hi Sorry was out all day on jobs so didn't get a chance to chase this up. I've just replied to a PM to rowter & sent him an email to his work account as requested with the details etc. If you need any more please PM me here or call my mobile or talk to him.

Edited by IamQ (Tue 25-Jun-13 18:11:40)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to