User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User IamQ
(experienced) Mon 16-Sep-13 18:35:59
Print Post

Portal regrades broken (STILL) - only allows ADSL1 profiles.

[link to this post]

When trying to regrade services via the user portal the *only* options you get are to regrade to an 8mbit package. Which has the stupid effect of forcing your radius server to apply an adsl1 profile to any line.

This has had the result of [censored] up 1 of my lines, I've not managed to catch sales during the day (as I've been on nights for a while now) to get them to do a manual order change so my once 20/1mbit line is now 8/448 and still the user portal is broken and won't let me regrade to the correct package.

I spoke to someone at technical support a number of weeks ago who said the issue had been reported internally - but still no news, still broken on the website.

Update please someone? - Alas this is not how service used to be, and I shouldn't have to post to a forum for someone to pickup an issue & get it resolved...

Poor show Zen...
ISP Representative ajays
(isp) Tue 17-Sep-13 09:36:08
Print Post

Re: Portal regrades broken (STILL) - only allows ADSL1 profi

[re: IamQ] [link to this post]

HI,

If you can PM me your details I can arrange for your service to be regraded manually. I will also feedback your comments and the problem to the appropriate team ASAP.

Thanks

-------------------------------------------------------
Andrew
ZeN Internet Partner Programme
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User IamQ
(experienced) Tue 17-Sep-13 18:57:36
Print Post

[re: ajays] [link to this post]

Thanks. Just sent it over.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

ISP Representative ajays
(isp) Wed 18-Sep-13 09:00:43
Print Post

[re: IamQ] [link to this post]

Thanks, I've sent you a reply and also dropped you an email.

-------------------------------------------------------
Andrew
ZeN Internet Partner Programme
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
  Print Thread

Jump to