User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User PRush
(newbie) Mon 27-Jan-14 11:32:38
Print Post

Zen don't want our extra money

[link to this post]

Our not-for-profit is on a Zen FTTC-lite contract that expires Jan 2015. We would like to upgrade to Unlimited Fibre 2 and pay Zen more every month. Sales tells me that they want to charge the rest of the year at the contracted rate (£276 total) AND pay the normal rate for the Unlimited Fibre 2 over the coming year.

Seems poor business practice; by imposing such a harsh condition Zen will not get the extra money from us.

They get less income and there's less likelihood we'll renew with Zen next January !!!
Funny way to run a business ...
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Mon 27-Jan-14 13:17:04
Print Post

Re: Zen don't want our extra money

[re: PRush] [link to this post]

yeah when I read that in zen's t&c's it made it far less likely I would sign up, a big turn off.

You are it seems the proof this is enforced, and that seems a big own goal to me by zen.

ISP Representative mickbzen
(isp) Mon 27-Jan-14 15:33:44
Print Post

Re: Zen don't want our extra money

[re: PRush] [link to this post]

Hi,

I'm afraid our sales team is correct, you are currently on one of our original fibre products and if your in contact until next Jan 2015 you must also be on a 24 month contact.

We are unable to move you from your service to one of the new services because we are also in contact with our suppliers for the service you are on.

However if you would like to send me your account details and ill look at this for you.

Kind Regards

Mick Bolton

ZeN Internet Customer Services
ZeN are recruiting!
Click here to view the opportunities available.
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to