User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Spudgun
(regular) Wed 19-Feb-14 20:10:20
Print Post

Leave Sky LLU contract early to Zen FTTC - how to proceed

[link to this post]

Hi smile

My local FTTC cabinet has been installed today and it looks as if it is due to have its power/fibre connected during the next week from the information stored on roadworks.org, so give or take a few inevitable delays, I would expect to have a working fibre connection in the next couple of months.

I am currently under contract to Sky LLU for phone broadband until July 2014, but I am aware that I can end this contract early as long as I cover the cost of the contract for the remaining days/months as outline here - http://help.sky.com/my-account/billing-and-subscript... - which I would have no problem at all in doing.

I would like to rejoin Zen when my FTTC connection is available as I was a very happy customer of theirs when i had their ADSL Max product before LLU products became available on my exchange.

I'd like to ask what the best way is of making this happen so that I can ensure that I am as prepared as possible on the day that orders on my cabinet open.

Should I contact Sky, tell them I am leaving and pay off the rest of my contract and then contact Zen via phone to place an order?

Or should I just contact Zen to place and order and wait for the bill for the unused portion of my contract from Sky?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Spudgun
  Print Thread

Jump to