User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User ultra
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 28-Feb-14 11:27:30
Print Post

moving premises

[link to this post]

(I am not the account holder, enquiring for someone else...)

Just wondering if any business phone line (+ broadband, not fibre) users have moved premises and can give an outline of charges and whether the move went smoothly... contact of mine has had a different location in mind (a few doors away from current location) and currently only has Zen broadband, but may well switch phone line rent to Zen before or after moving from current address.

Just looking for info - it's one of lots of considerations in whether this move happens or not!

---

If you run a business, have a second ISP and backup web hosting...
Standard User jphilip
(member) Fri 28-Feb-14 14:47:17
Print Post

Re: moving premises

[re: ultra] [link to this post]

If there is an existing line (even if not active) at the new premises Zen charge £11 to activate and £40 activation charge for a new broadband service. Moving broadband or broadband and phone number can lead to a number of days/weeks without broadband so if the business depends on broadband I would always have a new service setup unless there was acceptable 3G/4G available. If a break in service is acceptable I believe Zen do not charge for moving broadband.
ISP Representative mickbzen
(isp) Fri 28-Feb-14 15:19:08
Print Post

Re: moving premises

[re: ultra] [link to this post]

Hi,

I would need the address to give you an accurate answer to your question, please can you advise me of the current phone number that they use for the Zen broadband and also the new address.

If you could PM me those details ill come back to you.

Kind Regards

Mick Bolton

ZeN Internet Customer Services
ZeN are recruiting!
Click here to view the opportunities available.
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to