User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User AAuser27
(member) Mon 08-Jun-15 09:23:06
Print Post

Billing when ported WLR to Zen?

[link to this post]

I am due to migrate to you today. Phone line won't be ported across for 7 days. Does any billing get adjusted? I've paid for the first month at the time of ordering and just wondered if it's the standard way or another way with Zen?

Thanks
Standard User David_W
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 08-Jun-15 10:47:11
Print Post

Re: Billing when ported WLR to Zen?

[re: AAuser27] [link to this post]

It's normal for Zen to take payment at the time if order for the first month's charges for new services together with any one off charges. Like most providers, you pay standing charges in advance and additional usage charges in arrears.

I'm not sure how Zen set the billing cycle for new customers as I've been with them for many years. That said, I would expect a bill after a week or so with a month and few dsys of regular charges plus any call charges from the first few days. Your prepaid sum should be credited to this bill, though I've had prepaid amounts leading to a credit note rather than automatically being applied (if this happens, phone Zen's accounts department, who will sort it out).

Once you get your first bill, that should establish a monthly pattern of billing dates and Direct Debit dates.

Standard User AAuser27
(member) Mon 08-Jun-15 11:58:29
Print Post

Re: Billing when ported WLR to Zen?

[re: David_W] [link to this post]

Thank you for clarifying this for me smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to