User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Sauronator
(learned) Fri 17-Jul-15 16:42:48
Print Post

Zen Bytes

[link to this post]

I just unsubscribed. Don't like it at all- anyone else?
Standard User therioman
(knowledge is power) Fri 17-Jul-15 20:15:14
Print Post

Re: Zen Bytes

[re: Sauronator] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Sauronator:

Nope - half the text isn't readable anyhow with that ridiculous "magazine online" format - even with large, good res screens.
Standard User AdrianPH
(newbie) Fri 17-Jul-15 20:31:46
Print Post

I tried it in 3 different browsers, it is impossible to use.

Left at standard size the text is too small and pale to read, try to zoom and the page is too large and keeps moving around.

It's a complete waste of time.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User herbgold
(member) Sat 18-Jul-15 07:00:33
Print Post

[re: therioman] [link to this post]

And will someone at Zen note that white text on a lime green background (see bottom of page 5) is unreadable! Idiotic.
Standard User ZenInternetPR
(newbie) Mon 20-Jul-15 16:03:39
Print Post

[re: AdrianPH] [link to this post]

Hi there,

Zen has received a handful of comments regarding the usability of the newsletters. We've taken all the feedback on board, have reviewed our software, and as of next month will be using a software that will provide a much improved user experience.

Thank you for your feedback and for using Zen! We hope you'll like next month's edition.
Standard User derekdel
(learned) Mon 20-Jul-15 17:45:23
Print Post

[re: herbgold] [link to this post]

Yes the colours are just horrific very hard to read if fact I just deleted it!

ZeN Line 1 BQM
ZeN Line 2 BQM
BT Backhaul sucks
Standard User therioman
(knowledge is power) Mon 20-Jul-15 18:02:31
Print Post

[re: ZenInternetPR] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by ZenInternetPR:
Hi there,

Zen has received a handful of comments regarding the usability of the newsletters. We've taken all the feedback on board, have reviewed our software, and as of next month will be using a software that will provide a much improved user experience.

Thank you for your feedback and for using Zen! We hope you'll like next month's edition.

Already unsubscribed so it's a moot point - it'd have been how hard for you guys to test this before you did it?!? how many staff does Zen have again... hundreds? Shouldn't be beyond you guys!
Standard User therioman
(knowledge is power) Tue 25-Aug-15 08:50:00
Print Post

In reply to a post by Sauronator:

Good news... not.

The promised "improvement" is not there in this months so it's still unreadable, so I opened it (still get it sent to me it seems), saw Tang, couldn't read the text clearly and deleted the email.
Standard User JHo1
(regular) Tue 25-Aug-15 09:04:16
Print Post

I just delete it, unread. As of about 4 months ago all I see (on my phone) is white "paper". Can't even see an unsubscribe button and I can't be bothered logging onto my profile and all that jazz. I did think of emailing Zen but life's too short. Surely they know it is unreadable? As someone said, didn't they test it? The technical guys would have been shot if they'd done something as shoddy as this. Different standards for marketing though?. smile

John
Standard User therioman
(knowledge is power) Tue 25-Aug-15 09:30:18
Print Post

[re: JHo1] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by JHo1:
I just delete it, unread. As of about 4 months ago all I see (on my phone) is white "paper". Can't even see an unsubscribe button and I can't be bothered logging onto my profile and all that jazz. I did think of emailing Zen but life's too short. Surely they know it is unreadable? As someone said, didn't they test it? The technical guys would have been shot if they'd done something as shoddy as this. Different standards for marketing though?. smile

I imagine the marketing lot are working on huge screens, probably on a mac because they all still believe they're superior for graphics work. All totally oblivious to the typical screen setup outside that little bubble.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to