User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User techguy
(experienced) Mon 14-Dec-15 21:20:08
Print Post

IPv6 trial: how long after filling in the form?

[link to this post]

I am on a residential LLU ADSL circuit and filled in the form (put N/A in company field as I'm errr, not one) but not heard a dickybird.

Router (Billion 8800NL) with latest UK firmware is all set up to automatically accept one once it's offered.

Is it just for business customers at this stage?

Virgin (ADSL) => Namesco => Newnet => O2 => Plusnet => Zen => Newnet => Zen => Freeola => Vivaciti (using O2 Wholesale DSL) => Xilo (C&W Wholesale) => Xilo (O2 Wholesale) => Xilo (TT Wholesale due to O2 Wholesale closure) => Zen LLU
Router: Billion 8800NL
Note: I don't lay turf for anyone. astro or otherwise, all views and opinions expressed are my own based on experience.
Standard User sor
(newbie) Tue 15-Dec-15 08:10:00
Print Post

Re: IPv6 trial: how long after filling in the form?

[re: techguy] [link to this post]

I found that no one seems to be looking at the form, so I contacted customer services and they sorted it out for me.

Edited by sor (Tue 15-Dec-15 08:10:17)

Standard User techguy
(experienced) Fri 18-Dec-15 17:51:29
Print Post

[re: sor] [link to this post]

Cheers.

Applied and have now received some address space, just trying to work out now why my router isn't providing I)Pv6 DNS to my PC.

Virgin (ADSL) => Namesco => Newnet => O2 => Plusnet => Zen => Newnet => Zen => Freeola => Vivaciti (using O2 Wholesale DSL) => Xilo (C&W Wholesale) => Xilo (O2 Wholesale) => Xilo (TT Wholesale due to O2 Wholesale closure) => Zen LLU
Router: Billion 8800NL
Note: I don't lay turf for anyone. astro or otherwise, all views and opinions expressed are my own based on experience.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User tommy45
(knowledge is power) Fri 18-Dec-15 18:51:56
Print Post

[re: techguy] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by techguy:
Cheers.

Applied and have now received some address space, just trying to work out now why my router isn't providing I)Pv6 DNS to my PC.
According to this months news letter the trial is over , and can be enabled on all Zen customers accounts as and when they request it from support
  Print Thread

Jump to