User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User craski
(newbie) Thu 17-Dec-15 18:03:55
Print Post

Frustrating New Line and Broadband Experience

[link to this post]

7 Weeks ago I ordered a new phone line and business fibre broadband from Zen and I'm still waiting for the phone line to be connected let alone get the broadband activated.

More details here:-
http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/fibre/4448292-traff...

Zen keep blaming Openreach but I dont think Zen are blameless in this ongoing saga. Zen give the impression they are fighting my corner when in reality all they appear to be doing is lip service to appease me as they dont seem willing or able to push Openreach for answers and just let Openreach bumble on and do whatever Openreach want to do.
Standard User therioman
(knowledge is power) Fri 18-Dec-15 18:51:57
Print Post

Re: Frustrating New Line and Broadband Experience

[re: craski] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by craski:
7 Weeks ago I ordered a new phone line and business fibre broadband from Zen and I'm still waiting for the phone line to be connected let alone get the broadband activated.

More details here:-
http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/fibre/4448292-traff...

Zen keep blaming Openreach but I dont think Zen are blameless in this ongoing saga. Zen give the impression they are fighting my corner when in reality all they appear to be doing is lip service to appease me as they dont seem willing or able to push Openreach for answers and just let Openreach bumble on and do whatever Openreach want to do.

Obviously I don't know what Zen have or have not done, but it can be pretty much impossible to get Openreach to pull fingers out. They're remarkably slow and unorganised at times. In my experience, when you get a difficult job, daily calls and e-mails are required to actually push jobs forward.
Standard User craski
(newbie) Thu 24-Dec-15 10:34:55
Print Post

Re: Frustrating New Line and Broadband Experience

[re: therioman] [link to this post]

Happy to report that Zen and Openreach have finally got my new line installed and broadband activated, 8.5 weeks after ordering it. The process wasnt nearly as slick as it could have been but hard to attribute exactly where in system the communication problems were.

Here's hoping that the broadband lives up to Zen's reputation ... fingers crossed.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to