User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User rscott
(member) Wed 28-Sep-16 13:37:07
Print Post

Zen Order Tracking

[link to this post]

Recently placed an upgrade order with Zen (as FTTC is finally available). The order appears to be progressing normally, but there's no obvious place to see the scheduled upgrade date in the order tracking?

I've tried live chat to find out, but it's failed to connect me to an operator every time.
Standard User ip75
(regular) Wed 28-Sep-16 16:01:47
Print Post

Re: Zen Order Tracking

[re: rscott] [link to this post]

Do you have an email with the subject "Broadband Connection Details & Activation date enclosed for Unlimited Zen Fibre 2 order" or similar? If you do, the activation date is in the first paragraph. It's not obvious and I don't think it appears anywhere else.
Standard User TygerTyger2010
(learned) Thu 29-Sep-16 10:10:14
Print Post

My upgrade email from ADSL to Unlimited Fibre 1 was received by me on the 23rd of April 2015 and was titled: Your Zen Internet Upgrade Confirmation #[CONFIRMATION No.]

Then in the body of the email: "We will upgrade your line to Unlimited Zen Fibre 1 on 07/05/2015."

After that it listed my phone number and the installed address etc. etc.

Then on the 7th May my upgrade from ADSL to Fibre took place on the 7/5/15. The email confirming the upgrade had taken place came at 12:35pm on the 7th May. Unfortunately I dont actually recall *precisely* when it switched over before 12:35pm.

In my experience with regrades, the email will state "Anytime until 11:59" on the day scheduled, but the regrade will probably go through at c. 1.15 am on the day of regrade. That's when I regraded to Unlimited 2, but my line won't sustain above 40Mbits/sec stable, so I downgraded after a few months.

HTH

Tyger

ZeN Unlimited Fibre 1

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User rscott
(member) Thu 29-Sep-16 13:52:29
Print Post

[re: TygerTyger2010] [link to this post]

The only email I've received was the 'Zen Internet Order Confirmation #'

The entire order detals are:-

Order Details
=============
Order Date: Friday 23rd September 2016
Order Number: xxxx

That's it - no details there of the actual order.

I finally got through to someone on live help yesterday afternoon who confirmed the upgrade date and that this isn't actually viewable anywhere in the order tracking section of the customer portal.. It is, however, visible when checking the number on the BT Wholesale ADSL checker.
Standard User sidef
(newbie) Thu 29-Sep-16 14:15:04
Print Post

From Zen webpage, sign into customer portal.

That should bring up your portal homepage. On LHS, green menu should be "My orders" tab.

Then select orders tracking menu. You should see details there.

If order is complete, tracking section will be empty and details will be in Order History tab.
Standard User rscott
(member) Fri 30-Sep-16 11:57:00
Print Post

[re: sidef] [link to this post]

Nope - not wit this one. Doesn't show the activation date.

Zen Order Status
  Print Thread

Jump to