User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User jack8
(experienced) Wed 01-Mar-17 19:56:50
Print Post

Re: 10 Years with Zen

[re: ajays] [link to this post]

Hi thanks so much for the parcel, it's has made my year , love the Mug and the other little goodies , cheers.

1664 the best year
Standard User kebabselector
(member) Wed 01-Mar-17 22:36:20
Print Post

[re: ajays] [link to this post]

Got my parcel this morning. Thanks for the mug and goodies smile

ISP: Zen, getting around 6mb down - .8mb up
Exchange is Fibre enabled, Cab not economically viable to upgrade - though hanging on the carrot being dangled - 'There are projects to be initiated in 2017, however, we do not have a particular timescale at this moment.'
Stechford (CMSTE) Cab 50 - small cabinet of fail
Standard User dazbarber
(regular) Wed 01-Mar-17 22:43:30
Print Post

[re: kebabselector] [link to this post]

This thread has spurred me into looking back at my Zen history and it would appear I've been with Zen non-stop since June 2003. That's a bit of a shock!

(and no mug either) smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User paulcdb
(regular) Wed 08-Mar-17 18:37:42
Print Post

[re: dazbarber] [link to this post]

I ordered the first ADSL service as soon as it went live locally around 15-Jun-2005, service started on 23rd June 2005 (my birthday too!) and still no mug.

I almost got one in 2010 but it never arrived. Not sure if it got lost, or Leo saw something shiny on the way to the outbox. I keep the PM as a cruel reminder! tongue
Standard User LightFantastic
(newbie) Wed 15-Mar-17 12:24:09
Print Post

[re: dazbarber] [link to this post]

This thread also prompted me to have a look at my history. Started with Zen in April 2003 as soon as broadband was available to me, went with Zen due to a friend's recommendations.

Started on ADSL (I forget the initial speed) then onto an 8Mbps service (getting around 6-7) and then last year up to 80/20 FTTC, getting around 76Mbps download as cabinet very close by, and switched over my phone from BT at the same time.

I've not had to call on tech support too many times, but when I have I've found them efficient, knowledgable and certainly not reading from a script! One phone call has usually sorted out any minor issues. I've found the connection has been very reliable and stable, my main reason for going with Zen in the first place.

My most recent contact with Zen was regarding single thread congestion and was solved very quickly after contacting Jon Green on here.

So for me it's been 14 years, but no mug! smile
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | [3] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to