User comments on ISPs
  >> Zen Internet

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User BillGarway
(newbie) Sun 16-Apr-17 13:27:43
Print Post

FTTP with Zen

[link to this post]

I posted the following on the General Chatter thread and someone suggested I might get more info by posting here

'I live in very rural Herefordshire and for the last 4 years there has been a project named Fastershire trying to bring fibre to the yokels. Fastershire have paid £30M pounds to Openreach for the work so far. On 31 March the Openreach website finally announced that I could place an order for FTTP. On 1 April I placed an order with Zen (BT was the only other alternative). On the 4 April Zen were told by Openreach that there was 'no capacity' and that they were 'waiting for parts'.Specifically the lack of 'cablelinks' was mentioned. After 4 years and £30M this seems incredible. Surely fibre is meant to largely solve capacity issues. It is impossible to get any sense out of either Fastershire or Openreach can anyone shed any light on what might be happening'
Standard User David_W
(knowledge is power) Sun 16-Apr-17 14:14:25
Print Post

Re: FTTP with Zen

[re: BillGarway] [link to this post]

Link to the General Broadband Chatter thread: http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/general/t/4540705-f...

ZeN Unlimited Fibre 2 with native IPv6
thinkbroadband speed test : speedtest.net : thinkbroadband quality monitor IPv4 IPv6
ISP Representative ajays
(isp) Tue 18-Apr-17 19:58:37
Print Post

Re: FTTP with Zen

[re: BillGarway] [link to this post]

Hi, very happy to take a look at your order and try find out exactly what's going on. Just PM me your order details.

-------------------------------------------------------
Andrew
ZeN Internet
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread

Jump to