We should have explained though that the router was being sent on a sale or return basis
Happy for you to send me one, Yes.
If it fixed it, I would have offered payment.
Happy for you to send me one after a 1-line email stating: "I think we should raise a fault, but want to try another router first as a final check. Want us to send one out for testing?".
That is a very big NO! without further discussion (other than me replying "yes.....")!!
Happy to pay £8 next day delivery. Not at any time but certainly not when I know there will be no-one home to accept delivery, the next day or any day in immediate future. And certainly not without being advised of the charges upfront. Your business customers might have an endless pot of money but I do not!
I would have liked confirmation you were going to send it and to agree (or not) to the £28 router cost.
Then I would have liked to arrange a convenient delivery date and address to send it to *if* I agreed to the terms of sale.
I would have liked some details on exactly what router you were shipping me. I certainly would not have accepted the lower spec one you sent (lower spec than the one I currently have). This router would have been of no use to me with only 1 LAN port. It would have required a couple of days testing and this would have left me with just 1 PC and no VoIP.
I had assumed you were thinking of sending me a loan one for free!!
I was not expecting you to try an make a profit out of my connection issues (small one or not).
Anyway after the conversation I had with your MD I have decided AAISP is not for me any more and have requested my MAC.
Edited by pajap (Thu 17-Feb-11 18:09:55)