User comments on ISPs
  >> AAISP

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User dspillett
(committed) Mon 31-Oct-11 13:27:12
Print Post

Re: New usage allowances and prices from November

[re: RevK] [link to this post]

Do you have a link for the facebook page?

Their search finds a "you" but that page has just three likes and no information aside from copy+paste from Wikipedia so I suspect it is a automatic creation rather than something you maintain.

(oh, and it also finds Arnold Andrews and an Andrea Arnold, which don't seem right either!)

Though I did get the email, not long after I posted here to say otherwise (in fact it may have arrived before I posted, I don't check my email particularly many times per day)

--------------------------------------------------------
Current ISP: Andrews & Arnold (AAISP, aa.net.uk) via FTTC at ~36Mbit down & ~10Mbit up, joined July 2011.
Previous setup: Be Pro with UploadPlus (ADSL2+, AnnexM), 12ish Mbit down, 1.6 up, happy customer for ~2.5 years.
Standard User dspillett
(committed) Mon 31-Oct-11 13:47:01
Print Post

[re: MattJessop] [link to this post]

From the initial page when logging into clueless, click the link that is the line number (not the account name or speed, they go to different pages).

The email, if it was sent because your use makes the changes likely to cost you more, should be listed in the bottom table along with sync/BRAS related messages and notes relevant to faults you may have had investigated.

--------------------------------------------------------
Current ISP: Andrews & Arnold (AAISP, aa.net.uk) via FTTC at ~36Mbit down & ~10Mbit up, joined July 2011.
Previous setup: Be Pro with UploadPlus (ADSL2+, AnnexM), 12ish Mbit down, 1.6 up, happy customer for ~2.5 years.
Standard User MattJessop
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 05-Nov-11 20:29:39
Print Post

[re: dspillett] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by dspillett:
From the initial page when logging into clueless, click the link that is the line number (not the account name or speed, they go to different pages).

The email, if it was sent because your use makes the changes likely to cost you more, should be listed in the bottom table along with sync/BRAS related messages and notes relevant to faults you may have had investigated.

Nope nothing there. Bit poor show really, especially as my monthly invoice shows the new price fo £20.00.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User EllJay
(regular) Sun 20-Nov-11 10:35:10
Print Post

[re: RevK] [link to this post]

I must be one of the ones not on the list as I didn't get an email, just confused by receiving a bill that was higher than last month's with no word of explanation in the email. I think it would have been good to put a note in the invoice email with a link to the news page. Not all of us read the main web page, the news pages, the status page etc etc, but we do all receive the invoice email... wink

Is there a way to get myself on the list for next time?

Thanks

LJ
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to