User comments on ISPs
  >> AAISP

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | [17] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User professor973
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 04-Feb-16 23:04:03
Print Post

Re: Any news on new packages?

[re: ZenUserJP] [link to this post]

[censored]
Standard User ZenUserJP
(committed) Fri 05-Feb-16 16:31:26
Print Post

Re: Any news on new packages? *DELETED*

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

Post deleted by MrSaffron
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Fri 05-Feb-16 17:10:40
Print Post

So the previous comments made under this account about not being someone else were false and thus the impersonation suspension falls as does the attacking other posters.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User Ignitionnet
(knowledge is power) Fri 05-Feb-16 18:06:36
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
With Pulse8, or another reseller?

Whichever, that's good to know.

Sorry I missed this, Bob.

Pulse8.

Standard User AAuser27
(member) Sun 07-Feb-16 19:30:51
Print Post

Re: Any news on new packages? *DELETED*

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Post deleted by MrSaffron

Edited by AAuser27 (Sun 07-Feb-16 19:31:33)

ISP Representative andrewhearn
(isp) Mon 08-Feb-16 09:21:54
Print Post

The high install price is due to this product requiring an installation of a phone line and then an engineer-installed FTTC service. We hope to have non-engineer install soon, which will be cheaper install and also if we get SMPF then it should be cheaper too.

Andrew Hearn
AAISP Technical Support
aa.net.uk [email protected] 03333 400 999
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Standard User mlmclaren
(knowledge is power) Mon 08-Feb-16 10:38:43
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

Sorry but what about professors censored comments??

From what I can see it was professor that started the cursing... Not that this means one shouldn't be banned....

Standard User mlmclaren
(knowledge is power) Mon 08-Feb-16 10:41:34
Print Post

[re: andrewhearn] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by andrewhearn:
The high install price is due to this product requiring an installation of a phone line and then an engineer-installed FTTC service. We hope to have non-engineer install soon, which will be cheaper install and also if we get SMPF then it should be cheaper too.

Why is an install required for a migration... Is my already connected copper pair not good enough... So an engineer need to come and look and say "well it's connected, well done"

Also wouldnt you ask Openreach for a sim provide !

Standard User professor973
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 08-Feb-16 14:12:16
Print Post

[re: mlmclaren] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by mlmclaren:
Sorry but what about professors censored comments??

From what I can see it was professor that started the cursing... Not that this means one shouldn't be banned....

"Yes - and you are on Pulse8 - we've heard this a million times." Was where it all started. taking a pop at me over my choice of ISP again. "Million times", when i have not mentioned them for some time. The last time I did, was to say I have had emails unanswered, was suffering latency and that five months on the pavement dig outside here had not been chased - Even that attracted the usual abuse. [CENSORED] is not swearing and for good measure I have moved on, so there will be another target for the trolls now. I may retaliate, but rarely fire the first shot. It's just that I refuse to take the persolal abuse I get here whatever the outcome, there is no need for it.

Edited by professor973 (Mon 08-Feb-16 14:14:24)

ISP Representative andrewhearn
(isp) Fri 12-Feb-16 13:56:15
Print Post

[re: Slaphead] [link to this post]

We're now offering wires-only install on the VDSL side of things, this does not need an engineer to attend site and the install is now cheaper but you do need your own VDSL modem/router (which we can provide). Prices on: http://aa.net.uk/broadband-home1-terabyte.html There has also some hints of other new tariffs in the pipeline...

Andrew Hearn
AAISP Technical Support
aa.net.uk [email protected] 03333 400 999
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | [17] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to