User comments on ISPs
  >> AAISP

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | >> (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Mon 07-Mar-16 02:18:51
Print Post

Re: Getting Fibre Broadband

[re: corsa57] [link to this post]

The bad news is that quarter-end dates are nearly always place-holders and just mean it is on the list to be done. As late as two days before the date it can slip 3 or 6 months to another quarter end.

If it slips a shorter length of time to what looks like a scheduled date, things start to look hopeful.

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 59504/15641kbps @ 600m. - BQM
Standard User corsa57
(learned) Fri 01-Jul-16 23:17:24
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

RobertoS how right you were, the scheduled date has just changed from 30th June to end December. Looks like it's all just LaLa land stuff with no real information available.
Such a pity as a shiny new green cabinet was installed yesterday so we all thought yippee finally well get a proper broadband service at long last.

Edited by corsa57 (Fri 01-Jul-16 23:18:02)

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Fri 01-Jul-16 23:30:06
Print Post

[re: corsa57] [link to this post]

Just outside the exchange? If so, if it is for your area's EO lines not some other area's, then at least it's progress.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 59500/14989kbps @ 600m. - BQM

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to