Sorry for asking more questions, but I'm just weighing up some final details before switching FTTC providers and answers to the following would be a big help.
All of these questions relate to the use of TTB as a backhaul rather than the BT based service that I am used to.
1) Is G.Inp still supported (i get approx an extra 8mb since this was enabled on my Huawei cab)
2) What are the connections to the USA like in terms of throughput and reliability as I am signed up to NFL Gamepass and MLB.tv for the streaming of US sports)
3) is there anything unusual about the connection protocol that wouldn't be supported by a HG612 (modem) and Asus AC68U (router) (e.g. like Sky's use of MER)
4) Any ideas as to what TTB routing is like from Gloucestershire (I live within sight of GCHQ in Cheltenham) as I know that some LLU providers (e.g. Zen) route their LLU traffic via the North of the UK first which is very indirect from these parts if the host is in London, the South East or Europe
5) Any issues with VPN use as I will continue to need to access the files on our secure server at work?