User comments on ISPs
  >> AAISP

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Print Thread
Standard User Chrysalis
(legend) Tue 20-Aug-19 02:38:48
Print Post

prices

[link to this post]

Can someone please provide thanks?

Seems now not possible to see the pricing breakdown without going through the number checker frown

When I enter my number there is some kind of chaos error.

Ideally want to know price for FTTC 40/10 as well as 55/10 (if available) and 80/20 on TTB backhaul for home 2TB plans. Without inclusive line.

Also do aaisp still provide ipv4 blocks inclusive.

Sky Fibre Pro BQM - IPv4 BQM - IPv6
Standard User DougM
(committed) Tue 20-Aug-19 06:55:51
Print Post

Re: prices

[re: Chrysalis] [link to this post]

Prices are detailed on this page: https://www.aa.net.uk/broadband/home1/

-==-
DougM
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 20-Aug-19 08:05:46
Print Post

IIRC they only provide 80/20 now, with the default being a single IPv4 and a /48 IPv6, with a pre-allocated /56 within it.
It includes a real fixed legacy IPv4 address and a block of routed IPv6 addresses. (An additional block of four or eight IPv4 address is available upon request at no extra cost, contact our sales team.) We offer both the slower ADSL services and the faster VDSL (fibre to the cabinet) services, FTTP and G.FAST services where available.
Also SOHO1

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Three 4G, tbb tests normally 35-45Mpbs down, 65Mbps off-peak, 9-24 up.
==================================================
If you never think of anything off the wall, you'll never think of anything original.

Edited by RobertoS (Tue 20-Aug-19 08:08:12)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

ISP Representative andrewhearn
(isp) Tue 20-Aug-19 09:04:44
Print Post

re the error - could you possibly email in to [email protected] the number and we'll investigate.

We provide the fastest your line can do - so there isn't a price difference for a 40M service compared to an 80M service.

IPv4 blocks on the home tariffs is possible - email in and we can assign a /29

Andrew Hearn
GM, AAISP
aa.net.uk [email protected] 033 33 400 999
The above post has been made by an ISP REPRESENTATIVE (although not necessarily the ISP being discussed in the post).
  Print Thread

Jump to