Technical Discussion
  >> Audio and Music Forum

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User kitcat
(experienced) Sun 03-Jan-21 12:49:55
Print Post

Re: Anakogue audio to USB-C adaptor?

[re: gomezz] [link to this post]

gomez

My better half says it sounds like you need a (modern) cassette player with a USB output on!

Now apparently coming back into fashion!
Standard User gomezz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 03-Jan-21 13:13:15
Print Post

[re: kitcat] [link to this post]

Or I could go the whole hog and get John Lennon's in-car record player installed! laugh

BT Infinity 1 (unlimited)
Standard User gomezz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 03-Jan-21 22:12:32
Print Post

And a very prompt response from the developer who suggested changing the "decoder" in the debugging section of settings. I always shy away from anything that says debugging these days (bug-shy after a career in IT) but it does say in there that changing the decoder can fix various problems including Bluetooth playback control. So, right on the money and it is now working perfectly. smile

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User gomezz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Thu 07-Jan-21 20:34:05
Print Post

Been having problems with slow reconnection of BT when returning to the van this week which is only resolved by deleting and repairing my phone with the van radio. Given there are other problems when in the yard close by other of the van's to which I have paired my phone and other drivers who have paired their phones to the van I am in in that day the best plan seems to be to delete the van radio pairing after each shift and repair at the start of the next shift.

When you get into anything more complicated than one device only ever talking to one other device then BT really is a pile of poo! frown

Standard User gomezz
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sat 09-Jan-21 12:29:35
Print Post

Made the decision to go back to the SABP decoder which does not relinquish control of the BT auto-play event unless you exit the app gracefully as the bug / feature thus activated is useful for resuming playback of my main playlist after listening to a podcast with another app.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to