General Discussion
  >> Broadband Quality Monitor

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | >> (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User jaydub
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 19-Apr-17 10:40:39
Print Post

Re: Virgin Media SH3 (modem mode) + Ubiquiti EdgeRouter X Ro

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
As an aside, David, your BQM links seem to give perfectly valid results? With enviable latency, I might add smile.

Hi Bob, David meant the BQMs in his linked post, not the ones in his footer. I too would like his current BQM graphs.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Wed 19-Apr-17 10:51:29
Print Post

[re: jaydub] [link to this post]

The linked post ones are fine too smile. I checked before my previous post. Just, as they are live links, they are no longer relevant to the linked post.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 65273/13554Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6

Edited by RobertoS (Wed 19-Apr-17 10:52:07)

Standard User David_W
(knowledge is power) Wed 19-Apr-17 11:30:51
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

What I was meaning is that the snapshot BQMs in bodies of my posts in the 2013 thread I linked to are now 404 (not found) - the BQM system only holds on to data for so long. The graphics I prepared for that thread are still available, though those links will stop working when Dropbox discontinues its public folder functionality in the coming months. I wish now that I had saved local copies of those snapshot BQM images, but I failed to do so and suspect they are now lost forever. archive.org doesn't have copies.

The BQM links in my signature then (IPv4 only) and now (both IPv4 and IPv6) are links to the live BQM for my Zen connection: 80/20 FTTC with Zen backhaul on the Flitwick, Bedfordshire (SMFK) exchange.

ZeN Unlimited Fibre 2 with native IPv6
thinkbroadband speed test : speedtest.net : thinkbroadband quality monitor IPv4 IPv6

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Wed 19-Apr-17 12:09:47
Print Post

[re: David_W] [link to this post]

Ah! smile

I only looked at the one in your sig there. I didn't read the post itself.

Oddly, I note that your IPv4 BQM is now clear black while the IPv6 is fine. Both were fine earlier.

Kindness isn't going to cure the world of all its awfulness but it's a good place to begin. Daisy Ridley.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 65273/13554Kbps @ 600m. BQMs - IPv4 & IPv6
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to