User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | >> (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User zyborg47
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Sun 20-Feb-11 10:50:04
Print Post

Re: Option 3 contract up for renewal

[re: spranglebolt] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by spranglebolt:
OK, I deduce that you are happy to pay the going rate for a provision you regard as acceptable. I'd do the same. So that's fine, unless like me and many others you're getting an unsatisfactory service, in which case it seems entirely reasonable to look for a reduction pending being able to get an improvement, from bt or an alternative.

In agreeing a reduction bt is tacitly accepting that there might just be reasons why punters like me are genuinely unhappy.

If you are not getting a good service, then it don't matter how little you pay, you be best to move to another provider?

I moved from Bt, not because of the price, but because the service was not good enough,, Bt offered me a price that matched the ISP I was changing to, but I still went, even if Bt offered me option 3 for a tenner, something they seem to be doing now, I would still have left.

Adrian

Desktop machine now powered by windows 7 pro 64bit , laptop by ubuntu

On ADSL24 using C&W network.
Standard User pcoventry76
(knowledge is power) Sun 20-Feb-11 11:49:46
Print Post

[re: zyborg47] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by zyborg47:
In reply to a post by spranglebolt:
OK, I deduce that you are happy to pay the going rate for a provision you regard as acceptable. I'd do the same. So that's fine, unless like me and many others you're getting an unsatisfactory service, in which case it seems entirely reasonable to look for a reduction pending being able to get an improvement, from bt or an alternative.

In agreeing a reduction bt is tacitly accepting that there might just be reasons why punters like me are genuinely unhappy.

If you are not getting a good service, then it don't matter how little you pay, you be best to move to another provider?

I moved from Bt, not because of the price, but because the service was not good enough,, Bt offered me a price that matched the ISP I was changing to, but I still went, even if Bt offered me option 3 for a tenner, something they seem to be doing now, I would still have left.

Fair comment. Likewise I had a terrible experience with ADSL24. So it's horses for courses depending on where you live and which part of the country you are in.
Standard User Simon888
(learned) Thu 24-Feb-11 02:02:29
Print Post

[re: geordiekris] [link to this post]

Yup that was a RESULT smile

Got letter today confirming it all, and realised that it also included evenings calls during the week as well. So now dont really need to use the BT HomeHub phone. That is the only reason I use the BT Home Hub. So I can now go back to my DLink kit which does as its told regarding Port Forwarding!

Simon

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to