User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User 4M2
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 08-Apr-13 20:34:02
Print Post

Re: Should I ditch O2 for this? - 18 months at £11.10

[re: Rebeldiamond] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Rebeldiamond:
In reply to a post by partial:
*Yawns* @ Plusnet sales spamdroid.

I'm yawning with you, he must be on commission wink

If somebody is on a Market 2/3 (low cost area) exchange surely the current PM unlimited BB prices starting from £4.99pm are worth mentioning in this thread. There will of course be pros and cons for each when comparing PN and BT but I don't see how "yawning" and accusing another poster of being on a commission in such a blunt manner is useful for the OP.
Standard User Rebeldiamond
(learned) Mon 08-Apr-13 20:41:00
Print Post

[re: 4M2] [link to this post]

If it was just this thread then yes i'd agree but it's everywhere :/
Standard User 4M2
(fountain of knowledge) Mon 08-Apr-13 20:50:25
Print Post

[re: Rebeldiamond] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Rebeldiamond:
If it was just this thread then yes i'd agree but it's everywhere :/

Everywhere?

If a deal is good then in all likelihood it will be mentioned frequently or are you suggesting that there is some sort of PN promotional “fan boy” thing going on?

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User RobertoS
(sensei) Mon 08-Apr-13 21:26:37
Print Post

[re: 4M2] [link to this post]

A reply in general, not to 4M2 specifically.

I suggest the discussion of Plusnet stops. It doesn't help the OP nor anyone else. But thanks to the people who have to some degree defended my posts.

I made what seemed to me a perfectly sensible initial post, giving an answer to the question in the Subject. That appeared not to have been noticed by the OP, so I did a bump. Then all hell broke loose, so I explained that bump.

Since then the OP has ruled out Plusnet. (No specified reasons - and no way he needs to give any if he doesn't wish to). From another comment he made, he also seems to have ruled out any alternative other than staying where he is. Which long-term he can't but short-term several have opted to do. A lot could change between now and the Sky takeover having any direct effects on customers.

He seems to have modified the question to merely wondering if there is a better deal on BT than the one he has been offered. Or at least, that is the question all BT customers seem to be answering.

There probably isn't, unless he qualifies for a cashback deal. If he has a BT Retail phone line then it will only be small, even if there is one.

I do feel the attacks on me in this thread, for such innocuous and directly relevant posts, indicate a lack of security in the posters regarding their own choice of ISP.

Plusnet has faults. BT Retail has faults. I'm happy to discuss PN's anywhere. It seems that as far as the BT users in this thread are concerned BT Retail has no faults. Hmmm.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,website and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 54.2/15.2Mbps @ 600m. - BQM

"Where talent is a dwarf, self-esteem is a giant." - Jean-Antoine Petit-Senn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allergy information: This post was manufactured in an environment where nuts are present. It may include traces of understatement, litotes and humour.

Edited by RobertoS (Mon 08-Apr-13 21:29:31)

Standard User zhango
(regular) Tue 09-Apr-13 17:13:15
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Keep posting Roberto - you're helping a lot of guys.
Standard User RSV_Ecosse
(regular) Sat 13-Apr-13 09:01:46
Print Post

[re: zhango] [link to this post]

Thanks for the feedback so far guys, appreciate it.
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to