It's the 4th Jan,
Using the link in the email my BB+ unlimited calls is going up by £2/m (calls bit by only 33p and not to the full £7 as quoted)
Here's the T&C from the Email:
1. BT Answer 1571: Opt-in required. Until 3 January 2014, a minimum call commitment applies. You must make two chargeable or inclusive calls a month (excludes calls made with Broadband Talk) or you will be charged £2.00 per month. From 4 January, this previously free service will cost £1.75 a month and the minimum call commitment will be removed.
2. BT Privacy with Caller Display: Opt-in required. Includes registration by BT on the Telephone Preference Scheme (TPS) and Caller Display. Until 3 January 2014, a minimum call commitment applies. You must make two chargeable or inclusive calls a month (excludes calls made with Broadband Talk) or you will be charged £2.00 per month. From 4 January, this previously free service will cost £1.75 a month and the minimum call commitment will be removed. Caller Display equipment required. Allow 28 days for activation of the TPS service. Terms apply.
3. Line Rental Saver: You can pay for your monthly line rental either by Direct Debit for £15.45 (rising to £15.99 on 4 January 2014) a month (standard line rental) or by paying £141 by credit/debit card for 12 months in advance (Line Rental Saver) which is equivalent to £11.75 a month. You'll need to pay any additional call charges by Direct Debit. You'll receive e-billing. Connection charges may apply and there's a 12-month minimum term for new connections. Exclusions and conditions apply.
4. Unlimited Anytime Calls: £7 a month plus BT line rental when signing up to a 12-month minimum term. Landline calls to UK mobiles will be charged at 6 pence per minute and you'll pay a 15p set-up fee for every chargeable call you make. Terms apply.
5. BT SmartTalk: You'll need a BT home calling plan and an iPhone/Android smartphone connected to wi-fi or an internet connection. Use BT SmartTalk to access calls included as part of your calling plan, when using your smartphone. Five users per BT account. GMT time zone applies. International, Premium (09) and Personal (070) calls require an opt-in but are not included in this offer. Fair Use Policy applies. Excludes BT Basic. See bt.com/free60 for details. Terms apply. Offer ends 31 January 2014: 60 minutes of free calls per month throughout 2014 for BT SmartTalk customers. Each user (up to a maximum of 5) registered against your BT SmartTalk account will get the first 60 minutes of chargeable calls they make using the BT SmartTalk service free. Unused monthly allowance cannot be carried over to the following month or transferred between users on a single account. Value of free calls for each user will be shown on the account holder's bill and total value will be applied as a discount. BT reserves the right to end the offer at any time, including before the published end date.
BT Infinity 2 - Fritz! 7390 ~ Sync 79.99/20 Mbits Actual 76.27/19.69 Mbits @ 320m
DialUp to CIX, BT Home Highway+CIX, ADSL1 Nildram, ADSL2 SKY & Be*Unlimited