User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Thu 28-May-15 19:41:49
Print Post

Re: MJ Quinn

[re: trolleybus] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by trolleybus:
In reply to a post by RobertoS:
Eh?

What customer?

Have you read the thread, and also looked at the dates?

The tread is about Quinn's supposedly being the "worst company ever". I wouldn't know because I have no personal experience of their activities. But that is quite a sweeping thread heading to make. I simply related that another company is quite adept in messing things up and gave chapter and verse of one example.
Why?
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Thu 28-May-15 20:20:40
Print Post

[re: trolleybus] [link to this post]

Read the Opening post. It's about Quinn's as an employer, by one of their employees. Most of the thread is on the same theme. It also died in June 2014, apart from being resurrected in October 2014 by a post no-one replied to by someone claiming Quinn's are great employers.

Then further resurrected this month by a newbie making an almost incoherent post, who from what I can make out isn't someone I would want touching my broadband connection. Generally bad attitude.

Then three posts by another newbie, chris8t2, basically on topic.

At the end of all that you come in with a reply to my post of 4 Jan 2014 which was part of a fully on-topic exchange with the OP about his complaint. Why you replied to that post of mine with something nothing at all to do with anything previous to it in the thread I have no idea. And don't go saying I introduced Kelly's to the thread - that was clearly just part of opining that Openreach's use of subcontractors in general would soon decrease considerably.

How on earth a story about a Kelly's and Virgin cockup recently contributes to a discussion I had 16 months ago with a disaffected Quinn's employee is of any interest to me is completely beyond me.

As for "So I would say that Keller's are a strong contender for the providing a service to the customer", (even assuming you meant Kelly's) - what has that to do with anything in any post of the thread? They are a strong contender for supplying what service to which customer?

So don't be so damn rude! I expressed surprise at your post and asked which customer you were on about. And "concept"? What concept?

The only thing to do with concepts is your lack of conception of what any of this thread is about.

crazy crazy

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync 60000/16961kbps @ 600m. - IPv4BQM IPv6BQM
Standard User trolleybus
(experienced) Thu 28-May-15 20:32:23
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

O dear, I accidently dug up a skeleton and then tarnished it with an unnecessary story of poor service from another company. Well mistakes happen and if only your earlier post had not been so dam brief an immediately apology would have been made. I can't wind back the clock, so we will all have to live what is now carved in stone. I will now retreat to get the egg off my face.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to