User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Busa
(newbie) Tue 15-Apr-14 21:57:42
Print Post

Re: Home Hub 5 Profile Problems solved?

[re: Alnath] [link to this post]

It is when it happens 4 times in an hour and at least half a dozen times each day.

That and the fact it should not happen at all.
Standard User Alnath
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 26-Apr-14 10:22:33
Print Post

[re: Busa] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Busa:
It is when it happens 4 times in an hour and at least half a dozen times each day.

That and the fact it should not happen at all.

As i said, a factory reset of my HH5 seems to have all but solved it for me, it now happens ones a blue moon and its not happened once since my line fault was fixed over 2 weeks ago.

I reiterate when it was happening its not what you can call life changing, you can do without food and water for days but people melt in to a pool of depression when the internet goes off for a little bit.
Standard User Busa
(learned) Sun 27-Apr-14 00:00:47
Print Post

[re: Alnath] [link to this post]

It was more to do with the fact I work away a lot and the ip was constantly changing which prevented me from any remote access to my home pc etc.. I've now left BT and contrary to my earlier post the HH5 was still causing issues so I ditched it in favour of a ZyXEL SBG3300-N which is rock solid, does not drop out at all, my download speed is now some 4Mbps faster than it ever was on BT Infinity 2, my ping is much lower and I pay less. I'd also add I now have a static ip address, do yourselves a favour and ditch the shocking service offered by BT and it's third world call centres, I did and I'm very happy.

Edited by Busa (Sun 27-Apr-14 00:03:06)

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to