User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User NVB
(member) Thu 12-Jun-14 13:00:21
Print Post

Re: Bt Infinity contract ends soon. Need advice.

[re: jcym] [link to this post]

As things stand Plusnet unlimited fibre is £7.00 per month cheaper than Bt Infinity unlimited. BT have offered to reduce my Infinity bill by £5:00 per month if I sign a new 12 months contract, that's it. They wouldn't match Plusnet's price, and they certainly wouldn't match Plusnet's offer of 6 months internet at half-price. I'll have a look in the Plusnet forums to see what their users think of the service, I have my MAC code and plenty of time to decide.
Standard User Michael_Chare
(experienced) Thu 12-Jun-14 19:03:01
Print Post

[re: NVB] [link to this post]

When I had a Plusnet contract, I could have terminated it early if I paid a penalty which was less than the total amount still due on the contract.

Michael Chare
Standard User iand
(fountain of knowledge) Thu 12-Jun-14 20:41:15
Print Post

[re: ian72] [link to this post]

I always wondered what the process would be if you said yes you would pay but for xxxx price. need to find a main stream garage that I do not use and see what they say.

IanD

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User ian72
(knowledge is power) Fri 13-Jun-14 08:39:13
Print Post

[re: iand] [link to this post]

If it was after you had filled up and you tried to haggle then I suspect they would keep your car and call the police. If you drove off without paying then you would be guilty of stealing and therefore police can arrest and charge you.

If the prices are displayed then the act of starting to fill up is you agreeing to the price at which it is offered - you have essentially entered into a contract and as long as they provide the fuel your are contracted to pay for it.
Pages in this thread: 1 | [2] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to