User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | [6] | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User PaulKirby
(regular) Fri 08-Aug-14 10:28:46
Print Post

Re: BT Broadband good or bad?

[re: wolvesmad] [link to this post]

Well most of the support (over seas) have been useless but there has been an odd few that were ok and at least knew stuff instead of being able to read from a card, but a load of companies are doing this now days, so I always try and get my issues sorted out by a local support person like the ones yesterday.

BT Home Hub 4 came this morning so setting it up while I reply.
I am sure BT will be the right choice to move to due to we are to be installed FTTP hopefully in the next few months according to my sources, and it would be very easy to upgrade from this to their fibre packages.

We have used a few BB Providers like Demon, BE, Zen, Sky may of been another one or two others cannot remember, but most have been good.
Standard User jchamier
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Fri 08-Aug-14 20:51:31
Print Post

Re: BT Broadband good or bad?

[re: wolvesmad] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by wolvesmad:
Best ISP I have been with considering it's only £26 a month and I do hammer it.

I left when I was out of contract and the price was going up. Retentions could have got me a better price if I signed a new contract, but I also wanted Static IP which BT don't supply to domestic customers.

Pretty happy with PlusNet, nearly 2 months in, and haven't really seen a difference. Proof will be when the next iOS release is out !! (Apple not Cisco).

James - plusnet unlimited fibre - 2 Jun 14 - 470m - Sync 55/9.4 (BT was 51/9.8)
15 years broadband (1999 ntl:cable trial) - Asus RT-AC68U with HG612 - PN BQM - PN speed - old BT speed
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | [6] | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to