User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User professor973
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 22-Nov-14 21:07:24
Print Post

Re: What Are They Like?.

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by BatBoy:
PulseB

And where have I said "I think it might be alright, but don't know"? _ Just waddle off and find fault with someone else, as I am not worried about any supplier that does not tie me in.

Pulse8 Home Line Rental - Pulse8 XL Plus broadband.
http://www.pulse8broadband.co.uk/
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 22-Nov-14 21:09:02
Print Post

[re: tomxlisa] [link to this post]

Hmmm re fibre. What does this checker say for your number? (Please copy and paste including the line above the table, but remove your phone number. Don't worry about the table layout, we can work that out).

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 56.4/14.5Mbps @ 600m. - IPv4BQM IPv6BQM

"Angels can fly because they can take themselves lightly." - G K Chesterton.
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Sat 22-Nov-14 21:12:02
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

What are you on about? I said that because you're extolling the virtues of PulseB but you haven't been migrated over to them yet.

____________________________________________________________________________All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front__________________

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

(fountain of knowledge) Sat 22-Nov-14 21:16:42
Print Post

What are you on about? I said that because you're extolling the virtues of PulseB but you haven't been migrated over to them yet.

Not at all, simply that I like what they offer and so far I have had prompt customer service. You should know me well enough, that if I suffer [censored] service I will not hide the fact. All I am doing is answering questions form the likes of Bob, or comparing priced with the likes of Flippery, while you are just nit-picking as usual.

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 22-Nov-14 21:18:54
Print Post

He's meaning it looks all right, and he is putting his money where his mouth is, on the basis that if it doesn't work out moving elsewhere is not a problem.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 56.4/14.5Mbps @ 600m. - IPv4BQM IPv6BQM

"Angels can fly because they can take themselves lightly." - G K Chesterton.
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 22-Nov-14 21:20:52
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
Hmmm re fibre. What does this checker say for your number? (Please copy and paste including the line above the table, but remove your phone number. Don't worry about the table layout, we can work that out).

I know what is says BOB - Fibre not available. I also know my cab 300m away was wired to the adjacent new fibre cab over three months ago. End of Dec pencilled in, but may be happy with LLU.
https://www.samknows.com/broadband/exchange/EAGLE

Edited by professor973 (Sat 22-Nov-14 21:21:40)

Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Sat 22-Nov-14 21:27:08
Print Post

In reply to a post by professor973:

Not at all, simply that I like what they offer and so far I have had prompt customer service.
They're always happy to take your money, but I don't believe it's a good basis for a recommendation given that you have no experience of their product.

____________________________________________________________________________All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front__________________
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Sat 22-Nov-14 21:28:25
Print Post

I think RobertoS was asking the OP wink

Standard User tomxlisa
(committed) Sat 22-Nov-14 21:28:52
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

It says that WBC FTTP fibre is available and says I should get speeds around 330mb and upload 30mb, does this mean i can get fibre as when i called Plusnet they said no?.

Edited by tomxlisa (Sat 22-Nov-14 21:37:55)

(fountain of knowledge) Sat 22-Nov-14 21:39:38
Print Post

In reply to a post by professor973:

Not at all, simply that I like what they offer and so far I have had prompt customer service.
They're always happy to take your money, but I don't believe it's a good basis for a recommendation given that you have no experience of their product.

And I don't think you are a good recommendation for attracting TBB forum members, but I am entitled to my opinions.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | [4] | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to