User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User professor973
(fountain of knowledge) Sat 22-Nov-14 21:44:17
Print Post

Re: What Are They Like?.

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by BatBoy:
In reply to a post by professor973:
What are you on about? I said that because you're extolling the virtues of PulseB but you haven't been migrated over to them yet.

Not at all, simply that I like what they offer and so far I have had prompt customer service.
They're always happy to take your money, but I don't believe it's a good basis for a recommendation given that you have no experience of their product.

I don't remember recommending them. Just saying what I am doing and what I have found they offer - A company staffed by IT professionals that unlike some at the likes of PN, actually know what they are talking about. No skin off my nose if they good or bad. Happy to take resold Talktalk LLU business with no contact with TT direct or tie-in

Pulse8 Home Line Rental - Pulse8 XL Plus broadband.
http://www.pulse8broadband.co.uk/

Edited by professor973 (Sat 22-Nov-14 21:46:24)

Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Sat 22-Nov-14 21:44:52
Print Post

[re: tomxlisa] [link to this post]

You should be able to get Infinity from BT.

____________________________________________________________________________All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front__________________
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 22-Nov-14 22:03:06
Print Post

As BatBoy says, but I think at the normal 40 (Infinity 3) or 80Mbps (Infinity 4). For some reason the BT web site has now made that impossible for me to find frown.

The 330Mbps I believe is only on BT Business, though I could be wrong.

Plusnet have an ongoing trial of FTTP, which you can see in the Plusnet Community forums, but they say entry to the trial is closed. frown

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 56.4/14.5Mbps @ 600m. - IPv4BQM IPv6BQM

"Angels can fly because they can take themselves lightly." - G K Chesterton.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User tomxlisa
(committed) Sat 22-Nov-14 22:23:41
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

I have just spoke to Plusnet and they say i cant get FTTP with them but FTTP is available to me from BT and i can get the 330mb fastest speeds, but this would mean changing over my provider from Plusnet to BT, the guy on the phone said he would do it though as it would be a very fast line and it would be fibre direct from the exchange to me so no slow downs either.
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Sat 22-Nov-14 22:25:44
Print Post

Bt Infinity 3 is up to 200Mbps and BT Infinity 4 is up to 300Mbps. They are residential packages.
You can't see them if your address doesn't have them available.

____________________________________________________________________________All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front__________________
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Sat 22-Nov-14 22:26:53
Print Post

And you'd get BT Sport

Standard User tomxlisa
(committed) Sat 22-Nov-14 22:29:40
Print Post

Yep, just don't know if the price and the isp difference would be worth it, i like Plusnet and am happy with them, if Plusnet did FTTP i would be having it in a shot as the guy on the phone said the quality of the internet via FTTP would be so much better as its the best fibre you can get.

Edited by tomxlisa (Sat 22-Nov-14 22:30:00)

Standard User tomxlisa
(committed) Sat 22-Nov-14 22:31:31
Print Post

Yep my address details and number show all of them so they must be for home use too even the top speed package. smile
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Sat 22-Nov-14 22:34:05
Print Post

You can't see them if your address doesn't have them available.
Ah.

I used to be able to see them on the website! Nothing to do with an enquiry about my line.

My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk | Domains,site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - Plusnet UnLim Fibre (FTTC). Sync ~ 56.4/14.5Mbps @ 600m. - IPv4BQM IPv6BQM

"Angels can fly because they can take themselves lightly." - G K Chesterton.
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Sat 22-Nov-14 22:36:26
Print Post

If you attempt to buy as a new customer and use an enabled postcode you will see them.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [5] | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to