User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User mlmclaren
(experienced) Sun 23-Nov-14 13:44:42
Print Post

Re: What Are They Like?.

[re: tomxlisa] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by tomxlisa:
Sky box.

Plusnet or BT are you options then!

I would go and get BT Sport from Plusent as BT are said to suck for Customer Service.

@networkmclaren - Perfection Junkie
I'm here to learn and help others using my experiences, not to argue with obnoxious people.
VirginMedia Over-Utilized! Fix Delayed Until 18th February 2015
Changed IP and uBR Updated ST and BQM Links Coming Soon.
Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Sun 23-Nov-14 13:47:34
Print Post

[re: mlmclaren] [link to this post]

You probably missed the fact that he can get FTTP with BT, due to all the OT posts.

____________________________________________________________________________All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front__________________
Standard User mlmclaren
(experienced) Sun 23-Nov-14 13:48:54
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

Oooooh OK Sorry, It is FTTP and not FTTPoD I assume!

I'm here to learn and help others using my experiences, not to argue with obnoxious people.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User BatBoy
(legend) Sun 23-Nov-14 13:53:52
Print Post

[re: mlmclaren] [link to this post]

Yes, GEA FTTP smile

____________________________________________________________________________All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front__________________
Standard User mlmclaren
(experienced) Sun 23-Nov-14 13:55:14
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by BatBoy:
Yes, GEA FTTP smile

Awesome, I'll be quiet now laugh

Glad to here someone can get it!

Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 23-Nov-14 17:02:09
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

HINT

I know you moan about your suspensions but you are allowing yet again someone disagreeing with your viewpoint to result in you making personal attacks.

Nothing wrong with two people disagreeing, but when one side starts slinging around personal attacks then it is becoming too much.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User professor973
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 23-Nov-14 17:09:26
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by MrSaffron:
HINT

I know you moan about your suspensions but you are allowing yet again someone disagreeing with your viewpoint to result in you making personal attacks.

Nothing wrong with two people disagreeing, but when one side starts slinging around personal attacks then it is becoming too much.

Don't see any more of a personal attack than the pain throws at me. just expressing an opinion that I am as entitled to do as he.

Pulse8 Home Line Rental - Pulse8 XL Plus broadband.
http://www.pulse8broadband.co.uk/
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Sun 23-Nov-14 17:16:22
Print Post

[re: professor973] [link to this post]

"You really are enough to put tits on tinned milk aren't you. Would bet your Mother gave up after you turned up."

Is a lot more than an opinion, it is a personal attack on the poster and their mother.

If you cannot see that and refuse to acknowledge that that comment was a comment too far and accept to not do the same again then I will be left with no recourse but to suspend you yet again.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User GeoffB
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 23-Nov-14 17:58:03
Print Post

BT customer service is fine, especially if you use the web chat. The phone support is good too; you can be put through to the UK for certain issues, such as retention. I messed up a password change (my fault) and this was sorted in 5 minutes via India. I queried my BB charge and got a reduction in 10 minutes via India, then the UK. You pay for what you get.

Dell Studio1558 with Win7 Home Premium
8GB RAM
HP Pavilion netbook Win8 8GB RAM
IE11 and Live Mail
BT Infinity 2 via HH5
(Virgin 150Mbs as backup)
Standard User professor973
(fountain of knowledge) Sun 23-Nov-14 20:01:01
Print Post

Well Me'Lud, we have covered this many times and you know how little a ban worries me. I never miss have every word I post being rubbished, so in future, dispense the warnings and just ban me as you see fit.

Pulse8 Home Line Rental - Pulse8 XL Plus broadband.
http://www.pulse8broadband.co.uk/
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | [8] | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to