User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)   Print Thread
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 09-Mar-15 12:57:27
Print Post

Re: BT are a joke avoid like the plague

[re: samsonsky] [link to this post]

Parts of Cornwall - only saying this to avoid someone thinking that all of Cornwall has access to FTTP as its superfast option.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Mon 09-Mar-15 12:57:30
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

Yes, I believe he has FTTP at his old house and wants to move to a new house, but BT only offered him ADSL. So he signed up with Sky but in the meantime BT have realised they can offer FTTP so Openreach are going ahead with the install.

____________________________________________________________________________All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front__________________
Standard User samsonsky
(learned) Mon 09-Mar-15 13:02:43
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by BatBoy:
Yes, I believe he has FTTP at his old house and wants to move to a new house, but BT only offered him ADSL. So he signed up with Sky but in the meantime BT have realised they can offer FTTP so Openreach are going ahead with the install.

Yes i have FTTP at my old house, and they told me the new house as fibre to the property and the order has been canceled 3 times. they never offered me ADSL.

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Mon 09-Mar-15 13:08:37
Print Post

Pity you didn't say that in the first post.

____________________________________________________________________________All_Quiet_on_the_Western_Front__________________
Standard User samsonsky
(learned) Mon 09-Mar-15 13:13:22
Print Post

Pity you didn't say that in the first post.

Never really thought to say what internet i had now to be honest. but i don't have any problem the internet only there customer service which is rubbish.
Administrator MrSaffron
(staff) Mon 09-Mar-15 13:24:09
Print Post

Whilst the comms I am sure could be better, the FTTP at new property does complicate things and with just 170,000 premises in the UK like this, the chance that the people you talk to have dealt with a move to a FTTP property are fairly slight.

The author of the above post is a thinkbroadband staff member. It may not constitute an official statement on behalf of thinkbroadband.
Standard User samsonsky
(learned) Mon 09-Mar-15 13:27:41
Print Post

[re: MrSaffron] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by MrSaffron:
Whilst the comms I am sure could be better, the FTTP at new property does complicate things and with just 170,000 premises in the UK like this, the chance that the people you talk to have dealt with a move to a FTTP property are fairly slight.

Yes i agree but surely BT should hire and train staff who know what they are doing. And have a department just for this.
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Mon 09-Mar-15 13:35:17
Print Post

There is apparently a FTTP sales team on 0800 587 4787

Standard User samsonsky
(learned) Mon 09-Mar-15 13:37:48
Print Post

There is apparently a FTTP sales team on 0800 587 4787

Well if that's who i have spoken to they don't know much, and why cancel my order 3 times makes no sense.

Edited by samsonsky (Mon 09-Mar-15 13:38:21)

Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Mon 09-Mar-15 13:47:50
Print Post

I doubt you've spoken to them. Did you mention FTTP to anyone? The order has probably been cancelled because FTTC was ordered.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | [7] | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to