User comments on ISPs
  >> BT Broadband

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)   Print Thread
Standard User Milhouse
(member) Tue 17-Nov-15 11:33:05
Print Post

Another major BT outage - doesn't anyone post here anymore?

[link to this post]

BT have been experiencing a major routing issue overnight from about 9pm-10pm, came here expecting it to be alive with complaints... but nothing. Weird.

Or maybe it's because this site is inaccessible to BT users (as is the BT Status page, ironically). I'm only here because I've been able to tunnel to a box on another ISP and post from there.

The last major BT outage was back in July, and now another in November (not quite the full 4 months)... this really isn't that impressive.

How I miss my time on zen.co.uk, they were by far the best ISP I've ever used - I went years without any problems whatsoever, but had to migrate for better speed. Zen -> O2/Be -> Sky -> BT, it's all been downhill from Zen (although O2/Be were actually pretty good also, Sky pretty bad, BT... it's why I'm posting).
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Tue 17-Nov-15 11:38:05
Print Post

Re: Another major BT outage - doesn't anyone post here anymo

[re: Milhouse] [link to this post]

Tue 17/11/2015 at 00:10 Ongoing Loss of Broadband and Telephone services

More details

Estimated time to resolve: Ongoing

A small number of our customers in the areas shown below, may experience a loss of telephone and/or broadband services. We hope to have service restored as quickly as possible and apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing. Services can be affected by a variety of reasons such as damage caused by 3rd parties or cable theft:

Belford - 01668 (estimated clear date 20/11/2015)

North Weald - 01992 (estimated clear date 20/11/2015)

Husband Bosworth - 01858 (estimated clear date 20/11/2015)

Buckland Newton - 01300 (estimated clear date 20/11/2015)

Glenwherry - 02825 (estimated clear date 20/11/2015)

Brenchley- 01892 (estimated clear date 20/11/2015)

Ferndown- 01202 (estimated clear date 20/11/2015)

Treforest - 01443 (estimated clear date 20/11/2015)

Rothley - 01162 (estimated clear date 20/11/2015)

Dinas Mawddwy - 01650 (estimated clear date 20/11/2015)

Ashreigney - 01769 (estimated clear date 20/11/2015)

Watton - 01377 (estimated clear date 19/11/15)

Chichester - 01243 (estimated clear date 19/11/15)

Swansea - 01792 (estimated clear date 19/11/15)

New Cumnock - 01290 (estimated clear date 19/11/15)

Churston - 01803 (estimated clear date 19/11/15)

Colwall - 01684 (estimated clear date 19/11/15)

Painswick - 01452 (estimated clear date 19/11/15)

Lydbrook - 01594 (estimated clear date 19/11/15)

New Cross - 0203 0207 0208 (estimated clear date 19/11/15)

Broadstairs - 01843 (estimated clear date 19/11/2015)

Bayston Hill - 01743 (estimated clear date 19/11/2015)

Burton Bradstock - 01308 (estimated clear date 19/11/2015)

Magherafelt - 02879 (estimated clear date 19/11/2015)

Bunbury - 01829 (estimated clear date 19/11/2015)

Yockleton - 01743 (estimated clear date 19/11/2015)

Lisbellaw - 02866 (estimated clear date 18/11/15)

Alyth - 01828 (estimated clear date 18/11/15)

Epping - 01992 (estimated clear date 18/11/15)

St Boswells - 01835 (estimated clear date 18/11/15)

Midhurst - 01730 (estimated clear date 18/11/15)

Sedgley - 01902 (estimated clear date 18/11/15)

Carrickmore - 02880 (estimated clear date 18/11/15)

Salisbury - 01722 (estimated clear date 18/11/2015)

Walthamstow - 0203 0208 (estimated clear date 18/11/2015)

Please revisit this page for further updates.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 17-Nov-15 11:38:54
Print Post

In reply to a post by Milhouse:
BT have been experiencing a major routing issue overnight from about 9pm-10pm, came here expecting it to be alive with complaints... but nothing. Weird.

Or maybe it's because this site is inaccessible to BT users (as is the BT Status page, ironically). I'm only here because I've been able to tunnel to a box on another ISP and post from there.
Really?

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
Connection - AAISP Home::1 80/20. Sync 59997/15142kbps @ 600m. - BQM

Register (or login) on our website and you will not see this ad.

Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Tue 17-Nov-15 11:40:02
Print Post

[re: BatBoy] [link to this post]

Tue 17/11/2015 at 00:10 Ongoing BT Infinity problem in the Ramsgate area
Tue 17/11/2015 at 00:09 Ongoing BT Infinity problem in the Cumnock area
Tue 17/11/2015 at 00:09 Ongoing BT Infinity problem in the Broadstairs area
Tue 17/11/2015 at 00:07 Ongoing BT Infinity problem in the Tockwith area.
Tue 17/11/2015 at 00:09 Ongoing BT Infinity problem in the Mossley area
Tue 17/11/2015 at 00:08 Ongoing Broadband problem in the Skipsea & Thwing area's
Tue 17/11/2015 at 00:07 Ongoing Broadband problem in the Ashwater area
Tue 17/11/2015 at 00:07 Ongoing BT Broadband problem in the Ashwater area
Tue 17/11/2015 at 08:42 Ongoing Broadband problem across the South East, East Midlands and East Anglia.
Tue 17/11/2015 at 09:38 Ongoing BT Infinity problem in the Birchwood area
Standard User Milhouse
(member) Tue 17-Nov-15 11:42:39
Print Post

In reply to a post by BatBoy:

More details

Estimated time to resolve: Ongoing

A small number of our customers in the areas shown below, may experience a loss of telephone and/or broadband services. We hope to have service restored as quickly as possible and apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing. Services can be affected by a variety of reasons such as damage caused by 3rd parties or cable theft:

Belford - 01668 (estimated clear date 20/11/2015)

@BatBoy - that's an unrelated fault. This the status report from BT relating to this issue (that most BT customers can't see) is:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUALSsYWUAAtLjI.png

even though it appears to be far more widespread than the regions they claim, with users in Scotland also claiming to have routing problems (the @BTCare twitter feed is overrun with complaints).

And of course it's not just webpages, it's all tcp traffic on any port - I myself am completely unable to access remote repositories hosted by github.com which is proving to be incredibly frustrating.

Edited by Milhouse (Tue 17-Nov-15 11:48:40)

Standard User Milhouse
(member) Tue 17-Nov-15 11:47:51
Print Post

[re: RobertoS] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by RobertoS:
Really?

You think I'm making it up? wink

Check the complaints on the @BTCare twitter feed. Although the incident is shown as starting at 08:42 it actually started almost 12 hours previous at about 9pm - no idea why BT are not in a position to automatically detect such basic and major routing issues within their own network, don't ISPs run regular automated tests on their network?

How difficult would it be to have a test suite that tries to reach well known servers at regular intervals and flags up a problem when they're all (or mostly) inaccessible?
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Tue 17-Nov-15 11:48:10
Print Post

See my 2nd post http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/bt/t/4448197-re-ano...
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Tue 17-Nov-15 11:49:37
Print Post

As you can see from my posts, the issue has been detected and reported before you posted.
Standard User Milhouse
(member) Tue 17-Nov-15 11:51:02
Print Post

See my 2nd post http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/bt/t/4448197-re-ano...

Yeah sorry, just edited my previous reply to you to clarify which status report I'm referring to.

Although BT do acknowledge there is now a fault, I'm not entirely convinced they're being honest about the regions affected (and it certainly didn't start at 08:42 although that may have been when the helpdesk became aware of it, although why BT weren't aware a lot sooner is beyond me).
Standard User Milhouse
(member) Tue 17-Nov-15 11:53:22
Print Post

As you can see from my posts, the issue has been detected and reported before you posted.

Yes, however the problem existed for almost 12 hours before BT finally acknowledged it, and yet not a single post here - I guess I'm just a little surprised that this site isn't as active as it used to be, maybe a sign of the times.
Standard User BatBoy
(sensei) Tue 17-Nov-15 11:59:27
Print Post

It's an interesting dilemma that you have highlighted - when an ISP suffers routing problems, how can they alert their customers (and what's the point)?
Standard User keith969
(member) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:04:00
Print Post

Well it obviously can't be a 'major outage' except mqaybe for some areas, as I've been unaffected.
Standard User Milhouse
(member) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:11:46
Print Post

It's an interesting dilemma that you have highlighted - when an ISP suffers routing problems, how can they alert their customers (and what's the point)?

I don't have a solution, obviously. Although it strikes me that a little more redundancy when it comes to Status reporting (eg.. *NOT* hosting the Status page on your own network!) might be a start. smile

I think however a lot of people probably resort to Twitter and other social networks to find out what's going on, assuming they're accessible, although that just leads to a lot of repetition ("what's going on?" x 100's) so it's not the most efficient solution.

Needless to say a full page apology in the Evening Standard and Metro is the least I expect, and given the speed at which BT fix their major faults they should be able to make the first edition before full service is restored. smile

What does annoy me even more, though, is that BT claim to have been unaware of this fault for almost 12 hours, when even the most basic monitoring/testing should have identified there was a major routing issue within the network almost as soon as it occurred. Or, equally as bad, BT have known about the problem since it first started and have been working on it for the last 12+ hours, but chose not to proactively inform their customers that there was a major fault, and simply waited for the customers to discover it for themselves.
Standard User PaulKirby
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:21:34
Print Post

I am with BT and I was fine last night, even accessing this site.

So maybe the issue was in your area and not all BT customers.

Paul
Standard User mlmclaren
(fountain of knowledge) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:27:55
Print Post

You subscribe to a residential provider, you get residential service...

BT have been keeping everybody in the loop via Twitter, other broadband new sites have also been tweeting about this too...

Last I read, East Midlands, South East and East Anglia affected... however it's only "some" that are affected...

Routing issues are complicated for all providers, Zen had a routing issue for me that was only corrected the other day after it started caring bad growing and packet loss... however I had to make Zen aware of this.
Standard User Schrodingers_Cat
(experienced) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:30:50
Print Post

Glad I'm not the only person to have noticed the problem. It started around 9-10pm last night....as is still there.

Many web sites simply give ' web site not available'...many are very slow. I had no idea if it was a problem at my end, or what. I restarted the router, kicked my computer, all to no avail. And the worst aspect is that I cannot see anything anywhere saying there is either an internet problem or a BT problem in my area ( Sevenoaks ).
Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:32:26
Print Post

Yes, however the problem existed for almost 12 hours before BT finally acknowledged it, and yet not a single post here - I guess I'm just a little surprised that this site isn't as active as it used to be, maybe a sign of the times.

Yes, the same issue started for me last night and is still affecting my connection. I am in the South East so the service status is accurate in my case. It bears all the hallmarks of the issue in July, TCP connections to many hostnames very slow or failing altogether despite DNS resolving quickly, and it is not something I experienced with any ISP until I joined BT.

For instance, some of my mailboxes are unable to connect to POP3 to get mail. The BT forum and the Microsoft website load very slowly, and when they do load they look all messed up like the css stylesheet failed to load. Pages on this forum are very slow to load too.

Last time it took them two days to fix, I hope they can fix it quicker this time.

Oliver.

Edited by Oliver341 (Tue 17-Nov-15 12:35:20)

(experienced) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:35:29
Print Post

[re: mlmclaren] [link to this post]

"BT have been keeping everybody in the loop via Twitter"

That's nice of them...but Twitter is one of the web sites that doesn't come up. Indeed...I had the absurd irony last night that my wife was happily watching stuff on Netflix via wireless ( from the same router ) right next to me on her laptop...whilst Netflix gave me ( connected to the router via Ethernet ) ' web site does not exist'
Standard User Milhouse
(member) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:40:12
Print Post

[re: Schrodingers_Cat] [link to this post]

I've been pinging a couple of sites that have been incommunicado on BT since at least 1am (no response to pings whatsoever) and they've just burst into life replying to pings (and are now fully visible) so maybe the fault has just been fixed in the last few minutes... bravo BT...
Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:42:34
Print Post

Yup, the POP3 box which was failing has just started connecting for the first time in 15 hours.

Oliver.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:42:46
Print Post

Really?

You think I'm making it up? wink
I'm not talking about the outage. If you read my post again, the "Really?" is intended to be about
... came here expecting it to be alive with complaints... but nothing. Weird.

Though I did take you to mean this site was permanently blocked by BT - later posts in the thread make it clear you didn't mean that.

The indispensable man or woman passes from the scene, and what happens next is more or less the same thing as was happening before.
My broadband basic info/help site - www.robertos.me.uk. Domains, site and mail hosting - Tsohost.
(experienced) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:46:30
Print Post

It's not a complete 'outage'. Some web sites ( such as The Guardian ) come up with no problem, while others such as Channel 4 are incredibly slow ( took hours to watch the last instalment of the SAS program last night as he adverts took ages to appear ), and some web sites such as the Met Office just give a ' web site does not exist' type of message. And of course....the BT Status page is one of the incaccessible ones !
Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:50:10
Print Post

Though I did take you to mean this site was permanently blocked by BT - later posts in the thread make it clear you didn't mean that.

He said "inaccessible" and made it clear in his post he was talking about an outage, I didn't see much ambiguity in it to be honest.

Oliver.
Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 17-Nov-15 12:52:30
Print Post

[re: Schrodingers_Cat] [link to this post]

Yup, I typically go to the BT forum since people report issues there much more than here, but of course it was affected too.

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connec...

OP says last few days but it only started around the time of his post.

Oliver.
Standard User alext05
(committed) Tue 17-Nov-15 13:08:16
Print Post

The Register has a view on this.

Yesterday: Openreach boss quits. Today: BT network goes TITSUP
Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 17-Nov-15 13:17:26
Print Post

[re: alext05] [link to this post]

BT didn't put this issue on their service status in July and they didn't do it this time either. The latest service status with a bunch of area codes appears to be unrelated, since many people in area codes outside those listed were affected.

At least they took to twitter to report it, but it should have been put on their service status page too.

Oliver.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 17-Nov-15 14:16:40
Print Post

[re: Oliver341] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by Oliver341:
He said "inaccessible" and made it clear in his post he was talking about an outage, I didn't see much ambiguity in it to be honest.
I'm so pleased for you that you never misunderstand a post.

Note that I did say I had done so, as explanation to the OP. I had no need so to do frown. Next time maybe I shouldn't, so I wouldn't get that sort of clever remark from you.

Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 17-Nov-15 15:57:45
Print Post

I'm so pleased for you that you never misunderstand a post.

Note that I did say I had done so, as explanation to the OP. I had no need so to do frown. Next time maybe I shouldn't, so I wouldn't get that sort of clever remark from you.

Really?

wink

Edit: I guess BT messing with my internets makes me grouchy.

Oliver.

Edited by Oliver341 (Tue 17-Nov-15 16:11:07)

Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 17-Nov-15 16:10:52
Print Post

Nice one tongue.

Actually I've just realised what led me astray in the first place. "Another major BT outage - doesn't anyone post here anymore?
Or maybe it's because this site is inaccessible to BT users ...."

True - that's what triggered the "Really". BatBoy's first reply wasn't there, as you can see from the timings.

So I still should have picked up on the "routing" probably causing the inaccessibilty, but didn't smile.

Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 17-Nov-15 16:17:31
Print Post

(minor edit to my previous post)

Anyway yes, various sites including BT ones were affected for some due to the routing issues, certainly not an intentional block but just a fault. The routing issues to various hostnames could be circumvented via connecting to a VPN (assuming the route to the VPN was not affected of course) since that would have bypassed BT's problematic routing.

Thankfully it only lasted 15 hours, last time was longer, but having this disruptive issue twice in 4 months is not impressive.

Oliver.
Standard User RobertoS
(elder) Tue 17-Nov-15 16:26:24
Print Post

(minor edit to my previous post)
Feeling a bit touchy myself as well, 'cos of things happening at home. Sorry I snapped at you.

Standard User Oliver341
(eat-sleep-adslguide) Tue 17-Nov-15 16:29:41
Print Post

The grim weather doesn't help much either. smile

Oliver.
Standard User 69bertie
(learned) Tue 17-Nov-15 18:55:32
Print Post

I've just deleted an email from Quickline (I'm not even a customer) that basically was an apology and outline of the problem that occurred last night and that things were back to normal.Seems there was a major fire in Coventry that destroyed a fibre cable.
Quickline
Yesterday at 10:35 · Kingston upon Hull ·
*****NOTICE*****
There is a major outage affecting part of the Quickline network and other providers due to a fire affecting a core fibre. We are experiencing an unprecedented amount of calls at the moment, please accept our apologies and be assured we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Source Quickline

Standard User PaulKirby
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 18-Nov-15 00:11:50
Print Post

The grim weather doesn't help much either. smile
That grim weather dropped our connection 5 times tonight and 3 of those we lost our phone line as well.

I cannot report these faults due to they are all down to the intermittent line fault we have had for the last few years, and I don't want to be lumbered a bill for BT Openreach to come out (when its no longer windy or rainy and say "sorry no faults detected" etc.

Seems ok now though.

Paul
Standard User edwincluck
(member) Wed 18-Nov-15 04:42:16
Print Post

[re: PaulKirby] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by PaulKirby:
I cannot report these faults due to they are all down to the intermittent line fault we have had for the last few years, and I don't want to be lumbered a bill for BT Openreach to come out (when its no longer windy or rainy and say "sorry no faults detected" etc.

Same for us too. Our line which previously pulled 20Mbps has dropped to a record low of under 2Mbps.

It's a good question. How do you actually prove that an intermittent line fault is re-occurring in stormy weather?
Audio record the crackling phone line?
Video the modem stats page showing sync dropping over and over?
Show the connect speed being slashed by 90%?

Whatever the proof you offered Openreach may still write it off as due to customer wiring.

The same questions are being asked on the TalkTalk forum.

When BTOpenreach deals with intermittent faults, is it more sympathetic towards customers of BT Group (e.g. BTRetail and Plusnet) than it is towards rival LLU customers?

For BT Group customers, instead of recording a No Fault Found which generates a £130 charge for the end-user, note it down as "an intermittent fault identified; cause not located."

Subtly providing a two-tier fault repair system that:

(a) boosts BT Group coffers through NFF call-out charges; and
(b) leaves LLU customer frustrated with his rival telco; and more likely to migrate.
(c) creates illusion of better service for BT Group customers
Standard User radiomarko
(experienced) Wed 18-Nov-15 09:58:58
Print Post

I've had routing problems for 2 days and I'm not anywhere near the areas effected by this outage listed on the BT status page. A traceroute shows 53% packet loss at the exit point ( 31.55.187.212 ) from the BT network ( I am aware that this may be as a result of something giving pings a low priority). Various USA sites and Facebook ( UK servers...) are very slow to load with missing sections, other UK hosted sites seem to be OK. I did, against my better judgement as I tend to leave well alone, try to force a different route with a resynch to no avail.

Is there some other wider problem?

-.-. --.-
BT Infinity 2, HG612, Billion 7800N; 79987/19999 Kbps. Online since 1987. Macs since 1979. Dreambox fun. Advanced Radio Amateur Licence and an anorak.
Standard User PaulKirby
(fountain of knowledge) Wed 18-Nov-15 11:48:48
Print Post

[re: edwincluck] [link to this post]

This is true.

*** start of long story ***
A few years back (before moving over to BT) I did a complete rewire of our entire phone line in our house from the BT80B Junction Box in our house to "our" NTE5A Master Socket (I say our due to I brought this) and from there to all rooms that needed a phone line for like a SkyHD Box etc.

Now we moved over to BT and was all working fine until we had a very bad thunder storm and several lines on our pole lost their whole line.
Now get this BT, sent an engineer over, looked at our wiring which was using the correct standard cable, was kept very short between the BT80B box and the NTE5A Master Box used a Openreach MKII ADSL Filer to isolate the phones from the broadband, all my cables was all under the floor out of the way.
You would think ok, nothing wrong there, wrong, this guy had no clue what he was doing, now we have 2 BT80A boxes due to he was too lazy to install cables in our house like I had it so he tacked it under the carpet where people walk over, now since then it has cracked the outer screen of the cable and every time an engineer comes round they all go tut, this will cost you, where I say no it [censored] wont you lot did that wiring.

So from with my wiring we got a sync rate of 7.241Mbps down to their wiring and now only get a sync rate of approx. 6.4Mbps (if we are lucky)

So as for the £130 charge, we just refused to pay it due to one of their engineers did that wiring, I just point them to my old cable that is still there under the floor and that was the last we heard of the charge.
Now the last BT Engineer (not a 3rd party contractor) that came round did in fact take a look at our old wire that I had installed and said, why was that cable disconnected, so I told them, he just laughed and connected it back up as much as he could, sadly that first engineer cut a big chunk of my cable to use, so we are still lumped with two BT80A boxes, but the engineers seem to be happy when they see it and no charge has been mentioned since.

This didn't resolve the loss in speed, and we still run the risk of being charged if we report intermittent faults, which is why we just put up with them.

*** end of long story ***

This is why we are hoping to get everything moved over to fibre when they get around to do our FTTP.

Paul
Standard User edwincluck
(member) Wed 18-Nov-15 22:09:33
Print Post

[re: PaulKirby] [link to this post]

Interesting if all too familiar story, Paul. If there's one thing BT linesmen are good at it then it's bodging. And if there's a chance to bill us suckers for "normalising" consumer wiring, then it's an opportunity not to be missed. Probably brownie points in it for them!Almost makes you want to hire a cherry-picker to reach the top of the pole, and do the job properly yourself. It's not all about laziness though. There's always a manager horsewhipping his hapless linesmen. Ordering them to wind-up at one job, whether finished or not, and move swiftly onto the next one.

At some point you've got to pull the carpets up (yet again), remove all that poorly-laid and damaged (BT) wiring and do the job properly yourself?
Standard User PaulKirby
(fountain of knowledge) Fri 20-Nov-15 22:09:43
Print Post

[re: edwincluck] [link to this post]

In reply to a post by edwincluck:
Interesting if all too familiar story, Paul. If there's one thing BT linesmen are good at it then it's bodging. And if there's a chance to bill us suckers for "normalising" consumer wiring, then it's an opportunity not to be missed. Probably brownie points in it for them!Almost makes you want to hire a cherry-picker to reach the top of the pole, and do the job properly yourself. It's not all about laziness though. There's always a manager horsewhipping his hapless linesmen. Ordering them to wind-up at one job, whether finished or not, and move swiftly onto the next one.
This is true, but we have had some good engineers do repairs on our line, but its the few that seems to mess things up.

In reply to a post by edwincluck:
At some point you've got to pull the carpets up (yet again), remove all that poorly-laid and damaged (BT) wiring and do the job properly yourself?
Yeah, I was thinking that the other week, but was holding off the re-wiring due to I was thinking of installing a new BT80B (small white junction box) and new NTE5A along with the MKIII Filter face plate upstairs at the front of the house.

And when they come to finish off our fibre install which has been projected to be ready end of November (BT's Head of parliamentary affairs) and I was thinking of also having FVA installed as well at the same time.

And those new two boxes that I have installed would be used for that, and if all goes well, I was hoping to have them move the copper line to that new BT80B, change the face plate to the Copper / Fibre one and I will just remove the old ones and link our internal new wiring to that new NTE5A box.

But that's depending on the projected date my local MP was told is correct.

Paul
Pages in this thread: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | >> (show all)   Print Thread

Jump to